2011 NFL Season

TBGKon

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First 56 minutes: Dull as hell.

Last 4 minutes: Insane.

Well lately that type of scenario has qualified games for " best Super Bowl game in years". Case in point: the 2008 edition.

Oh, and...good night, New England. Tonight we are ALL Giants.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Wow, that's the game right there. I don't see the Giants bouncing back from that TOTAL chokejob by their defense. And you just KNOW the Pats will score again to start the second half. Uggghhhhhh.

Called it.

Congrats, Pats fans, on your Super Bowl victory. You can thank Perry Fewell for it.

"Called it."

This is the exact reason why you deserve all the ridicule one should receive on here. You're so damn fast to jump to conclusions, and it often bites you in the ass.

From now on, you shall be known as "Tnak Jr.".

First 56 minutes: Dull as hell.

Last 4 minutes: Insane.

Well lately that type of scenario has qualified games for " best Super Bowl game in years". Case in point: the 2008 edition.

Oh, and...good night, New England. Tonight we are ALL Giants.

That scenario also perfectly describes the Giants season.

No, not even close to the best team in the NFL this season, but who cares? At the end, the Lombardi trophy talks. And that's #4 for Big Blue.

spacer.png

Wow, that's the game right there. I don't see the Giants bouncing back from that TOTAL chokejob by their defense. And you just KNOW the Pats will score again to start the second half. Uggghhhhhh.

Called it.

Congrats, Pats fans, on your Super Bowl victory. You can thank Perry Fewell for it.

"Called it."

This is the exact reason why you deserve all the ridicule one should receive on here. You're so damn fast to jump to conclusions, and it often bites you in the ass.

From now on, you shall be known as "Tnak Jr.".

No bandwagon big enough for Lights Out.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived