2011 NFL Season

TBGKon

First 56 minutes: Dull as hell.

Last 4 minutes: Insane.

Well lately that type of scenario has qualified games for " best Super Bowl game in years". Case in point: the 2008 edition.

I'm sure ESPN is already posting the "Was this the greatest Super Bowl ever?" poll. No, it wasn't. It was fun for about five minutes.

Anyway, my guess is the Giants have moved right to the top of Boston fan's most hated team in sports list.

BB52Big.jpg

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, that's the game right there. I don't see the Giants bouncing back from that TOTAL chokejob by their defense. And you just KNOW the Pats will score again to start the second half. Uggghhhhhh.

Called it.

Congrats, Pats fans, on your Super Bowl victory. You can thank Perry Fewell for it.

"Called it."

This is the exact reason why you deserve all the ridicule one should receive on here. You're so damn fast to jump to conclusions, and it often bites you in the ass.

From now on, you shall be known as "Tnak Jr.".

You forgot the Chargers/Kevin Gilbride relationship he is still bitter about.

Well, that kinda sucks. However, I've been very blessed and fortunate enough to see all of my top four sports teams win championships in my lifetime, which most people can't say. The Patriots getting to the Super Bowl was a feat in itself, especially considering the atrocious nature of their secondary. Would it have been great to see the Pats win? Of course! Is it tearing me up? Nope. There's so many sports fans that wish their teams could get there just once and I've been fortunate enough to see all my teams in many championships.

Congratulations to the Giants and their fans.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Tom Brady losing another Super Bowl, so glorious.

And, now at 3-2 in the Super Bowl, should drop him from "best qb ever" debates.

I don't buy into that stuff. Football is a team game. You can look at what Brady's done in his career and decide, but don't narrow it down to five games.

IUe6Hvh.png

Tom Brady losing another Super Bowl, so glorious.

And, now at 3-2 in the Super Bowl, should drop him from "best qb ever" debates.

I dunno about that - he is one of only two to get five Super Bowl appearances, and I don't see anyone discounting the other.

LvZYtbZ.png

First 56 minutes: Dull as hell.

Last 4 minutes: Insane.

Well lately that type of scenario has qualified games for " best Super Bowl game in years". Case in point: the 2008 edition.

I'm sure ESPN is already posting the "Was this the greatest Super Bowl ever?" poll. No, it wasn't. It was fun for about five minutes.

Anyway, my guess is the Giants have moved right to the top of Boston fan's most hated team in sports list.

You really think the Gints have enough juice to supplant the Yankees at that top spot? Heh, could be, at least for tonight.

Oh, and one more thing: I hope this result finally puts to rest all the Brady-to-Montana comparisons. Frankly, it was starting to get out of hand.

(And does anyone want to take a ponder on what Peyton must be doing/thinking right now? Suffoce it to say the next Manning family dinner will be very interesting.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

To the Giants, Eli Manning, and all the fans: :censored: YOU!!!! I hope you enjoy my avatar :cursing:

paws4498_u-mad1s.jpg

Great game. I wasn't rooting for either team but it was a damn good game to watch. Congrats to Brady for making it this far and more congrats to Manning for making it slightly further.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Tom Brady is a fantastic QB and not a particularly hate-able person, except for him bagging Giselle Bundchen.

But Bill Belichick losing again? Hahah. Not having to endure more talk about the new "Titletown, USA"? Hahah.

And, of course, New York supremacy over Boston keeping it's rightful status.

I beg to differ

It's official. Eli Manning is the next Tim Tebow. B) What a comeback.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

To the Giants, Eli Manning, and all the fans: :censored: YOU!!!! I hope you enjoy my avatar :cursing:

sportstar1212's comments do not reflect the views of most Boston sports fans.

Ok, procede.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived