2011 NFL Season

TBGKon

Gotta love the rivalry between Cleveland and Detroit sports fans. Both your cities are equally sad when it comes to sports. (Red Wings not included)

Anywho Terrelle Pryor is eligible for the Supplemental Draft scheduled for Monday but......... He will be suspended for the first 5 games.

Also the order is.

A - Teams with 6 wins or less.

B - Teams with more than 6 wins, but missed the playoffs.

C - Playoff teams.

Gotta think Buffalo or Cincy take a gamble on Pryor.

Yeah good thing he will never have to play in the Crap Football League. I hate the guy but those teams thinking they had a chance to get him was hilarious.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ndamukong Suh was fined 20,000 for inspiring my avatar. Funny how us Lions fans can spell Ndamukong so quickly now. :P

Same crap he pulled last year against Cleveland. If he tries to do this on friday with Colt, Peyton Hillis is going to knock his punk a## out. Play the game, don't do this crap, it's how guys get injured for no reason. And to complain about it? classless

Peyton Hillis ain't nothing! He won't live up to the hype this year. I root for Suh to destroy guys, it makes my life as a Lions fan better.

Hillis is crap? Yeah I'd think the same thing if my team was stuck with Harrison and Bell. Two guys the Browns didn't even want.

Believe it or not the Lions make my life as a Browns fans better. Because no matter how bad we've been the Lions are always worse.

"At least we're not detroit"

Ehhh, Stafford > McCoy, Calvin Johnson > Cribbs, Burlson > Robiskie, Pettigrew > Watson, Suh > Talyor, Fariley > Rubin, Vanden Boesch > Sheard, Avril > Mitchell, Levy > Jackson, Tulloch > Gocong, Durant > Fujita, Delmas > Ward.

Anyone outside of northern Ohio anyone will tell you the Lions are better. Cleveland makes my life easier. Pistons over Cavaliers, Lions over Browns, Tigers over Indians, Red Wings over Jackets.

Apologies to those of you annoyed by this DET-CLE stuff, I'm just sticking up for my sports town.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

Ndamukong Suh was fined 20,000 for inspiring my avatar. Funny how us Lions fans can spell Ndamukong so quickly now. :P

Same crap he pulled last year against Cleveland. If he tries to do this on friday with Colt, Peyton Hillis is going to knock his punk a## out. Play the game, don't do this crap, it's how guys get injured for no reason. And to complain about it? classless

Peyton Hillis ain't nothing! He won't live up to the hype this year. I root for Suh to destroy guys, it makes my life as a Lions fan better.

Hillis is crap? Yeah I'd think the same thing if my team was stuck with Harrison and Bell. Two guys the Browns didn't even want.

Believe it or not the Lions make my life as a Browns fans better. Because no matter how bad we've been the Lions are always worse.

Ehhh, Stafford > McCoy, Calvin Johnson > Cribbs, Burlson > Robiskie, Pettigrew > Watson, Suh > Talyor, Fariley > Rubin, Vanden Boesch > Sheard, Avril > Mitchell, Levy > Jackson, Tulloch > Gocong, Durant > Fujita, Delmas > Ward.

Anyone outside of northern Ohio anyone will tell you the Lions are better. Cleveland makes my life easier. Pistons over Cavaliers, Lions over Browns, Tigers over Indians, Red Wings over Jackets.

Apologies to those of you annoyed by this DET-CLE stuff, I'm just sticking up for my sports town.

Wow I wonder how many things I can find wrong about this post. Let me start by saying it's more like only people in Detroit think you are better.

You're comparing players, which would work but 90% are so young that don't even have enough playing time to judge their talent. I probably recognize 3 of those Lions players and you listed 4-5 that haven't even played in an NFL game yet. So there's no way in hell you can even judge who's better? Then you go on to blatantly leave out pro bowlers like Joe Thomas and Alex Mack for the Browns, and even Joe Haden....try again

Both teams are terrible, but over the past decade you have been much worse. NO playoff appearances, and you never won more than 7 games in any season, with one season with ZERO wins followed by a 2 wins the next.

Wow I wonder how many things I can find wrong about this post. Let me start by saying it's more like only people in Detroit think you are better.

You're comparing players, which would work but 90% are so young that don't even have enough playing time to judge their talent. I probably recognize 3 of those Lions players and you listed 4-5 that haven't even played in an NFL game yet. So there's no way in hell you can even judge who's better? Then you go on to blatantly leave out pro bowlers like Joe Thomas and Alex Mack for the Browns, and even Joe Haden....try again

Both teams are terrible, but over the past decade you have been much worse. NO playoff appearances, and you never won more than 7 games in any season, with one season with ZERO wins followed by a 2 wins the next.

It's not about the past, that doesn't factor into now. The Lions are being included in playoff talk so far, have the Browns? Most people could probably recognize all most all of those players.

Just to be clear, I'm not trying to argue. I'm having fun talking football with you. The game tonight means so much more to me now. :P

It's not about the past, that doesn't factor into now. The Lions are being included in playoff talk so far, have the Browns? Most people could probably recognize all most all of those players.

Just to be clear, I'm not trying to argue. I'm having fun talking football with you. The game tonight means so much more to me now. :P

Just because you and your friend think they can make the playoffs, that doesn't mean they are included in playoff talk. 6 wins can't get you into the playoffs, unless you're in the NFC West or something. They are the doormat of that division and have been for quite some time. If you think they are better than Cleveland you are crazy, but you are even crazier if you think they are better than GB, Minnesota, and Chicago. Preseason doesn't mean crap. We beat Green Bay, should we get our rings now?

Ryan Williams is probably out for year for Zona. In a few weeks, they have gone from having 3 running backs to only one(Beanie Wells)

Yeah, he has a torn patella (ouch). I thought he would do well in the NFL too. Shame.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I love my Niners but boy they are going to be about as good as a bucket full of rusty nails. 5-11 here we come.

49ers motto: Mediocre and proud of it! :(

Hopefully Alex and the offense at least show something tomorrow against the Raiders. Let's hope the line doesn't try to get him and Kaepernick killed like last week.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Just because you and your friend think they can make the playoffs, that doesn't mean they are included in playoff talk. 6 wins can't get you into the playoffs, unless you're in the NFC West or something. They are the doormat of that division and have been for quite some time. If you think they are better than Cleveland you are crazy, but you are even crazier if you think they are better than GB, Minnesota, and Chicago. Preseason doesn't mean crap. We beat Green Bay, should we get our rings now?

I've heard Detroit playoff talk all over (articles, radio, television) may just be my location, but if someone told me the Browns will make the playoffs I would break out in laughter. I don't think we're the door step of the division any more. We split division play (counting "the catch" in Chicago as a win). The Lions can finish 2nd or 3rd in their division.

"At least we're not Cleveland" :D

I've heard Detroit playoff talk all over (articles, radio, television) may just be my location, but if someone told me the Browns will make the playoffs I would break out in laughter. I don't think we're the door step of the division any more. We split division play (counting "the catch" in Chicago as a win). The Lions can finish 2nd or 3rd in their division.

"At least we're not Cleveland" :D

I would love to see a Lions-Browns Super Bowl. I'm sure ratings would be low and the networks wouldn't be too happy, but I would love it.

I've pretty much given up on my Bengals, so I always just pray for the underdogs to be struck by lightning and tear :censored: up.

Larry Fitzgerald signs an 8 year $120 million dollar deal to stay in Arizona. 50 million of that is guaranteed

Wow. Later, Desean.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived