2011 NFL Season

TBGKon

Today, NFL Sunday Ticket was worth every penny I'm overpaying for it.

The Browns manage to win a game they'd normally lose. They even committed they're usual 15 yd idiot penalty after the go ahead score but still managed to hold on. Worst 2-1 team in the NFL but I'll gladly take it.

Buffalo. Wow. This is going to be one fun team to watch. And better yet, they have cool uniforms now. Nice win for them today. So the Patriots lose and the Red Sox lead is at one for the moment. Is Bill Simmons at the business end of a rope yet?

The Eagles are just sandbagging, right? They're lulling everyone to sleep before they start playing like a "dream team." Two injuries in two weeks for Michael Vick. How's that Kolb trade looking right now?

Detroit still isn't kidding around.

Great batch of 1pm games today.

BB52Big.jpg

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know the chances of 3-0 teams who DON'T make the playoffs?

No way Buffalo and Detroit BOTH make it.

Buffalo just beat New England, I think they are serious about contending for a playoff spot and maybe even a division title. The Lions still have yet to face the Bears or Packers, so we'll have to wait and see.

Mark Fitzpatrick and the Bills offense is for real, they should celebrate big time tonight for sticking it to Bellichick and picking off pretty boy Brady four times. Great win Buffalo.

Cam Newton did not match his first two games but he finally got the win he was looking for in the epic rain storm of Carolina.

As part of its disciplinary policy the NFL should make players who get fined watch the Bengals-49ers game, that is if he Geneva Convention does not classify it as torture.

The Dolphins are just a giant mess, Chad Henne can not hit water if he was throwing off a boat, and the secondary couldn't cover me. Simply pathetic loss to Hillis less Browns.

Vikings first half in three games lead 54-7 second half outscored 67-6, result 0-3. Donovan McNabb is changing name to DONEvan McNabb because he is finished as an effective starter.

Drew Brees is a winner, and the Texans secondary is still a work in progress. Fantastic shootout at the dome today, but the Saints are better at putting these games away.

Vick has a bruised head and a broken wing, Young is nowhere to be found Eagles Dream Team turning into a Dan Snyder like Reality. You can't buy a Lombardi Trophy.

Titans lucky to win Britt will be a huge loss, CJ must get on track and John Fox WTF you lead by 4 you kick the Field Goal 4+3 = TD lead duh. The loss is on you.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

How? They've both improved by leaps and bounds. In fact, if my Bolts don't make it, I'm hoping for a Bills/Lions Super Bowl.

I can actually see the Lions making the playoffs with the NFC being the NFC. Every year it's somebody different.

But It's gonna be tough for Buffalo to come away with a playoff spot considering they play in the brutally tough AFC East. Too much youth, and just a reminder: Their head coach is Chan Gailey.

6uXNWAo.png

As an Oregon homer, it is my duty to anounce that Blount and Stewert did great :P

Oh, and what was that about Cam Newton failing in the NFL?

He hasn't won a game yet... for now... he's a failure...

What's that about not winning a game?

I'm not as crazy as some people are over him, but at the same time the Panthers had the number one pick in the NFL draft last year for a reason.

Panthers have alot of problems, but Cam Newton is not one of them.

Anyone know the chances of 3-0 teams who DON'T make the playoffs?

Buffalo just beat New England, I think they are serious about contending for a playoff spot and maybe even a division title. The Lions still have yet to face the Bears or Packers, so we'll have to wait and see.

An up-and-coming Cleveland team beat New England last year, and how did the Browns' season turn out?

It's only Week 3. Still very early. Calm yourselves with this "Contenders" talk. It was a real good win for Buffalo, but let the season play out a little more before we start saying they can challenge the Pats and the Jets for the division crown. I don't see Buffalo as a 12-win team. Not even close.

6uXNWAo.png

Soooo... the Chargers' special teams is still very scary (and not in a good way), the defense can't get off the field against good teams, and now Rivers has decided to suck wind this year. Awesome.

Rivers is getting porked by the friggin CHIEFS. God, what a chump.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

How? They've both improved by leaps and bounds. In fact, if my Bolts don't make it, I'm hoping for a Bills/Lions Super Bowl.

Please don't do to my team what you've done to Boise State. The Bills are still likeable -- can we try and keep it that way?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Was that necessary at all? I said I wouldn't mind a Bills/Lions Super Bowl, I didn't say I was going to drop everything and become a Bills homer.

You're right, it wasn't necessary. Not that anyone should care what team anyone else likes, but you have to understand how your particular sort of fandom is kind of annoying, right?

Anyways, for the first time in forever, my team has a very real chance of being 4-0 next week, and firmly among the top half of NFL teams. Very cool -- especially after the last decade of ineptitude.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived