2011 NFL Season

TBGKon

The Rams are reduced to sending out their punt returners on suicide missions to advance the ball via penalty.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daniel Manning is an idiot. Touchdown off of a blocked FG to end the half nullified by a useless block-in-the-back 15 yards behind the play. Despite the lead, the Texans are shooting themselves in the foot.

You know, I always liked him as a Bear.

But he's a professional football player. You have to expect professional football players to do stupid things (especially on defense). Their testosterone levels are through the roof.

But, still, there's no excuse.

25yzwqg.png

Niners teaching us how NOT to tackle Vick. Still not a terrible job overall by them, they've been left out on the field a lot. Also WTF was Ronnie Brown thinking near the goal line?

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Niners teaching us how NOT to tackle Vick. Still not a terrible job overall by them, they've been left out on the field a lot. Also WTF was Ronnie Brown thinking near the goal line?

I have no :censored: ing clue. dumb move.

bjays.jpg

859b2e1d-225e-4e60-9651-2aebe5e67109_zps4fd9e69d.jpg

Active Teams

Winnipeg Blue Bombers (1-2, T-1st, East Div.)

Toronto Blue Jays (45-49, 5th in AL East Div. 8.5 GB of wildcard spot)

Bears finally benched Frank Omiyale. Him and Major Wright need to be let go yesterday, guys are total liabilities.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

lordsketor, on October 2, 2011 - 13:56, said:

Uh-Oh.. Methinks Andre Johnson is out for the season with an ACL injury.

Nope. Hamstring

I'm ready to blame the weather. We had one of the dryest summers in memory and dehdryation leads to hamstring pulls. Foster, Tate, Slaton and now Johnson have had/have hamstring injuries this season. Hell, I know plenty of runners, including my father, who have pulled hammies this year.

:censored: you, Bears! 3rd and 1 at midfield, so Lovie wastes a timeout to come up with a play. So it better damn work. Of course, Cutler's screen to Forte goes for no gain. If your gonna use a timeout there, make a play that will succeed! Or just run it up the middle like a real football team, you bunch of pansies! Pass on 3rd and 1?! Why?!

I stand corrected. :P Bears go for it on 4th, and are now in the red zone. But it was still a waste....

And now they've wasted their FINAL timeout on 4th and 1 on the Carolina 6. This better damn work considering they'll be playing the final 6 minutes 45 seconds of this game with no timeouts to work with.

25yzwqg.png

It's the Mike Martz Hat Trick for wasted pre-snap timeouts!!! **APPLAUSE**

Stupidest team in football.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Were the Lions totally overrated, or were the Cowboys just underrated? Tough to tell.

Dont talk now but Lions are coming back, and a loss in Dallas is nothing to be a shame of.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Were the Lions totally overrated, or were the Cowboys just underrated? Tough to tell.

Its just one game... and it's only a six point game at that.

I wrote that before the touchdown.

Yeesh... every time I write something critical about a team during a game lately, something immediately happens to make me look foolish. :P

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Its just one game... and it's only a six point game at that.

I wrote that before the touchdown.

Yeesh... every time I write something critical about a team during a game lately, something immediately happens to make me look foolish. :P

It's been working for ya with the Rays, at least. ^_^

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived