2011 NFL Season

TBGKon

Were the Lions totally overrated, or were the Cowboys just underrated? Tough to tell.

Its just one game... and it's only a six point game at that.

I wrote that before the touchdown.

Yeesh... every time I write something critical about a team during a game lately, something immediately happens to make me look foolish. :P

How many times has that happened to you this week?

bjays.jpg

859b2e1d-225e-4e60-9651-2aebe5e67109_zps4fd9e69d.jpg

Active Teams

Winnipeg Blue Bombers (1-2, T-1st, East Div.)

Toronto Blue Jays (45-49, 5th in AL East Div. 8.5 GB of wildcard spot)

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Bears win feels a hell of a lot like a loss.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

This Bears win feels a hell of a lot like a loss.

Welcome to the Chargers' whole season so far. Seriously, the Bolts are the AFC Bears right now.

I hear ya. Feels like both these teams are spinning their wheels, never going to make noise, but staying just competitive enough to retain all staff and most of the players, no matter how crappy the deep rooted and bleak reality is.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Who would of thought the Bills and Bengals would be tied right now?

bjays.jpg

859b2e1d-225e-4e60-9651-2aebe5e67109_zps4fd9e69d.jpg

Active Teams

Winnipeg Blue Bombers (1-2, T-1st, East Div.)

Toronto Blue Jays (45-49, 5th in AL East Div. 8.5 GB of wildcard spot)

Despite having 2 TDs negated by penalties, the Texans will beat Pittsburgh and be 3-1.

And last year they were also 3-1, later 4-2, only to lose eight of their last ten games. 2009 started 2-2, ended up 9-7.

HOU, don't show me this in Week 4, show me this in Week 14.

Who would of thought the Bills and Bengals would be tied right now?

Bengals win, Bills choked that one away for sure.

twitter

What a game in Cincy! Mike Nugent puts it away in the final seconds for the Bengals, 23-20. Bills get first loss of the season. Andy Dalton played an incredible second half!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Mission Los Angeles Week 4: Success!

sheeponfire.jpg

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived