2011 NFL Season

TBGKon

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They really have no confidence in Curtis Painter do they? Unless the Depth Chart goes Manning > Painter > Collins

I know its only the preseason, but Painter did kind of suck against the Rams in Week 1

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

They really have no confidence in Curtis Painter do they? Unless the Depth Chart goes Manning > Painter > Collins

I know its only the preseason, but Painter did kind of suck against the Rams in Week 1

Painter has always sucked. Remember when the Colts lost their perfect season against the Jets in 2009? Painter was put in and threw an interception and fumbled as the Colts lost the game. In his only two regular season games he's ever played in in 2009, he was 8-for-28 for 83 yards and 2 INT with 3 sacks and a QB rating of 9.8.

In two preseason games this year, he's 8-for-16 for 95 yards and one INT with one sack and a 42.4 rating.

He just isn't good. I'd say that Kerry Collins is already above Painter before even putting on pads. Plus Collins has familiarity with the division at least too. He at least knows what NFL football looks like and knows the Colts opponents. He'll be fine for the couple weeks Peyton is out.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I don't know why I feel this way, maybe Manning's questionable condition, but this could be the Texans year to strike in the AFC South. They're always on the cusp of being excellent, and this could be the time.

I don't know why I feel this way, maybe Manning's questionable condition, but this could be the Texans year to strike in the AFC South. They're always on the cusp of being excellent, and this could be the time.

Could be. The biggest knock against the Texans has been their defense. They've never been much above average. But they got Wade Phillips as their defensive coordinator now. Say what you want about him as a head coach, but he is one hell of a defensive coach and I wish that's all guys like him, Dick Jauron and Marvin Lewis would ever do, because they are great if they can just devote all their time and energy to the defensive side of the ball.

If he can get that D to be even decent the Texans could be a very dangerous team.

Way to go ESPN stir up racial tensions. Vick went to jail because he was black, dog lovers hate him because he is black.

They say let him get on his career but they run crap like this.

BTW is it me or does White Vick look like Vanilla Ice?

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Vick seems to have a deeply African-American approach to the game.

Well it's pretty obvious that the writer just wanted to start a race controversy so he can get people to read his article. As George Carlin would say: "It's all bull:censored: folks."

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Vick seems to have a deeply African-American approach to the game.

Well it's pretty obvious that the writer just wanted to start a race controversy so he can get people to read his article. As George Carlin would say: "It's all bull:censored: folks."

What does that mean? He's run first pass second. I guess Tim Tebow has an African-American approach too by that standard.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

The Vick/race story started and ended in Atlanta. Who CARES? Totally a troll journalism move to stir up interest.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived