Jets Concept

TheClevelandHockey

ajetsconcept.png

This is my original design. Perhaps a bit too busy, but I was trying to use all 3 colors effectively. It may not look exact, but the shoulder patch is the jet from the 1996 logo. Tried to use a more "flying" kind of feel for the number and letter fonts. The sleeve design is another attempt to use the ranking bars on a jersey.

Then someone said there wouldn't be any kind of red in the jerseys, so this is what I came up with in those parameters.

ajetsconceptnored.png

Am I missing something?

What really gets me is the "great fan" stuff. It's sad to think of our country as a "Steeler Nation", because that would mean that we're a country of near-sighted inbreds from the mountains that can't speak competent English.

Let's go Brownies!

championships.png

You mad because the Tribe is stylin' on you?

Your images look kind of pixelated, not sure what is up with that. I prefer the later set of the two you've done. You might also want to try incorporating the light blue that is part of the colour scheme for the team.

Dude, these are WAY too busy. I like the numbers (I think, can't see the back so it's hard to say for sure), but there's way too much going on on these things. Yoke/shoulder/arm stripes + different color sleeves. That's a lot for one jersey.

Dude, these are WAY too busy. I like the numbers (I think, can't see the back so it's hard to say for sure), but there's way too much going on on these things. Yoke/shoulder/arm stripes + different color sleeves. That's a lot for one jersey.

The more I look at the yoke stroke, I was thinking of just taking it off.

What really gets me is the "great fan" stuff. It's sad to think of our country as a "Steeler Nation", because that would mean that we're a country of near-sighted inbreds from the mountains that can't speak competent English.

Let's go Brownies!

championships.png

You know, it's not ugly and it does have potential. What I would do first is take the grey/white lines around the shoulder yokes and make them continue around the upper arm stripes. Then have the yoke continued in the same direction of the other lines, meaning diagonally. I don't see a problem with the white arms, even though some people are going to say it makes it too cluttered. If you want to keep them, maybe reduce the amount of white and make them smaller? Finally, take your time to re-think about your concept, change a few small things, add some new details...There's alot you can do. It would be cool if you added a RCAF rank badge on the arms, but that's just an idea.

Am I making any headway?

ajetsconceptnored3.png

Let's go Brownies!

championships.png

As they stand now, they are pretty much better than your first ones. I would go over the waist stripes so they can be more consistent with the arms and then you'll have yourself some really solid designs. For the shoulder logo, I would go for something different than a plane because there's already one in use on the crest. Nice job on the update though.

Archived