Uniforms that your team never should have worn

Jahgee

The Saints haven't really had any awful unis, and I realize that both the ridiculously broad stripe on these black pants and the lack of any stripe at all on their current black pants are equally annoying, but I'd say this is the worst they've worn.

ricky%20williams.jpg

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Saints haven't really had any awful unis, and I realize that both the ridiculously broad stripe on these black pants and the lack of any stripe at all on their current black pants are equally annoying, but I'd say this is the worst they've worn.

ricky%20williams.jpg

I'd say they were on par with this one-game monstrosity:

5182412227_0e5f3bb488_o.jpg

Also, when LSU wore these:

5467053062_eda6f68476_o.jpg

Such a bad experience, they were burned, and all that one can find is a black and white image of them in action:

fball2.gif

It is what it is.

Simple, post any uniforms that your team should have never worn

None

Why did you not realize such threads are not appropriate or have been done before?

People seem to be responding to this thread pretty well. I think Jaghee should be given a pass here.

Staying on topic:

bruins_big.jpg

tom-brady-new-england-patriots-silver-nfl-replica-jersey-3159928.jpg

mhss09.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

ricky%20williams.jpg

I'd say they were on par with this one-game monstrosity:

5182412227_0e5f3bb488_o.jpg

Ooooooh yeah...completely forgot the awful gold alts, though I haven't forgotten the end of that game...Daunte Culpepper dropped the snap on a 2-point conversion attempt, then picked it up and ran through the middle of the Saints' D for the win. :cursing:

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

2681752_f260.jpg

One word: Stinger

The Stinger shoulder patch was awesome. No, I'm not being sarcastic; I loved it. Added something unique to yet another red-white-and-blue-with-stars package.

Sharks

Joe_Thornton_300x250.jpg

...really? I'm curious to know what was wrong with these (aside from the stupid number on the front, a trend which needs to go away). They're teal, the team's signature color, which makes them 5,000x better than the "black armor".

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

2681752_f260.jpg

One word: Stinger

The Stinger shoulder patch was awesome. No, I'm not being sarcastic; I loved it. Added something unique to yet another red-white-and-blue-with-stars package.

I got to say that I liked Stinger as well. I think he fit well as a shoulder patch, but he's definitely not strong enough to be a primary.

What really gets me is the "great fan" stuff. It's sad to think of our country as a "Steeler Nation", because that would mean that we're a country of near-sighted inbreds from the mountains that can't speak competent English.

Let's go Brownies!

championships.png

You mad because the Tribe is stylin' on you?

Sharks

Joe_Thornton_300x250.jpg

...really? I'm curious to know what was wrong with these (aside from the stupid number on the front, a trend which needs to go away). They're teal, the team's signature color, which makes them 5,000x better than the "black armor".

It's the orange. I never liked the orange. I liked it before when it was teal, black and silver. The black armour at least features little to no orange, which I prefer. I still love the teal, but the orange bothers me a lot. Even walking around HP Pavilion, there are way too many orange merchandise I see. Not a fan of it.

Go A's!

Sharks

Joe_Thornton_300x250.jpg

It's the orange. I never liked the orange. I liked it before when it was teal, black and silver. The black armour at least features little to no orange, which I prefer. I still love the teal, but the orange bothers me a lot. Even walking around HP Pavilion, there are way too many orange merchandise I see. Not a fan of it.

Like orange as the primary? I'd 100% agree that the orange is not a good color to be featured everywhere; but it's a unique accent color. The Sharks' current set are my personal favorites.

What really gets me is the "great fan" stuff. It's sad to think of our country as a "Steeler Nation", because that would mean that we're a country of near-sighted inbreds from the mountains that can't speak competent English.

Let's go Brownies!

championships.png

You mad because the Tribe is stylin' on you?

Sharks

Joe_Thornton_300x250.jpg

Like orange as the primary? I'd 100% agree that the orange is not a good color to be featured everywhere; but it's a unique accent color. The Sharks' current set are my personal favorites.

Orange shirts, orange towels and signs throughout HP Pavilion featuring this logo

1_San_Jose_Sharks_2nd_Logo.jpg

It's just me not liking the orange as the image of the sun. I kinda liked the silver a lot.

Go A's!

Archived