Yet Another Oregon Pro Combat Concept

JJAB013

Interesting. I like the stripes on the pants. Where's the helmet?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

The helmet I see them using is there current carbon fiber one with standard yellow O styling.

I currently dont have the skills to replicate the carbon fiber. But with the numbers and color pallet I have used I think thatd be perfect. Plus the carbon fiber concept is already OUT THERE. Haha.

I think it's definitely different, not sure how sold I am on it though. Another minor thing I noticed: your collar yellow on the front matches the trace on the numbers, the rest of the yellows do not. Unless I'm crazy, but it definitely looks different.

Good catch over sight on my part (now fixed). I appreciate that. As far as comments thus far I feel its a visual appealing look but panel inserts would take a moment to get used to for sure..

Good catch over sight on my part (now fixed). I appreciate that. As far as comments thus far I feel its a visual appealing look but panel inserts would take a moment to get used to for sure..

Not bad. Really nothing special though. I think it would be better if you used a black helmet rather than carbon fiber.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived