As a Dodger Fan, Do i have a reason to be fed-up with this front office

uuh70

I have been a dodger fan my whole life (i am 20 years old so you guys get an idea of what i been through as a dodger fan) and this is the most fed up i have ever been. i havent been this mad at their trades since 2004 when they traded my fav player and fan favorite Paul LoDuca and Mota for Penny, and this trade deadline got me even more frustrated. A couple years ago i thought Ned Colletti was a GM genius for acquiring Andre Ethier for Milton Bradley. But since then he has me pulling my hair out my head, And today is where i reached the peak. I woke up today in a great mood because Colletti made a great trade by letting go of Furcal and letting Gordon play SS because In my opinion Gordon is much more fun to watch now than Furcal. But then around 1 pm my time i am about to watch the game and i find out Colletti traded maybe their best Prospect who should have been up by now Trayvon Robinson and getting little in return. And yes i know Robinson is in Triple A and the pcl is a hitters league and the best pitcher he faces in AAA is worse than the worst pitcher in the big leagues but come on he was having a break out year and yes his strike outs were high but he was developing into a 5 tool player who should have gotten a chance in the Big Leagues before Jerry Sands. And the reason Colletti traded him was because Catchers are harder to find than outfielders, well ned lets look at the outfielder you signed: Andruw Jones, Marcus Thames, Jay Gibbons, Gabe Kapler, Eugenio Velez yea your really good in getting outfielders. in my opinion he only got 2 good outfielders Manny and Pierre. Some may say they overpaid pierre but i still say it was a great move. and lets not forget they had a decent catcher who they non-tendered (making him a free-agent) by the name of Russell Martin and currently have two decent catchers in Navarro and Barajas.

Clippers.gif
UCLA.gif

As a Dodger fan for 30+ years! If you want to give up on the Dodgers, go right ahead, but please don't come back if you're going to give up on them. I'm serious. As far as your rant about trading Robinson. You don't have enough experience with "prospects" in Albuquerque to even understand what a fools gold that is. I can give you a list of over-rated and over-hyped players that have come out of Albuquerque over the years to have turned out to be some of the worst ball players on the planet. The list is endless. If they were will to trade this suspect, then they obviously didn't think anything of him at all and were looking to deal him for actual ball players knowing that someone was going to "ooh and ahh" over his stats and not look at the horrible ballplayer he is. From Mike Marshall to Greg Brock to whomever you want to plug in there as the next "hot" thing coming out of Albuquerque, I've been there and done that. Currently we have Jerry Sands as the latest hot thing to come out of Albuquerque. I shrug. If you want to give up on the team, go right ahead, but word of warning, the next team you choose to follow could end up worse than the Dodgers. Again, I've been there and done that too!

Going through (or gone through) the same thing with the Redskins, and you wont see me going back to them or the NFL.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

As a Dodger fan for 30+ years! If you want to give up on the Dodgers, go right ahead, but please don't come back if you're going to give up on them. I'm serious.

Whoa. Play time is over.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived