Sorry but i cant wait to get both of these Jerseys

DOech714

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure what we're discussing regarding sports logos here, but I'd love to see a double-decker NOB on DRC's jersey. Their font really sucks for super-long names like that.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'd love to see a double-decker NOB on DRC's jersey. Their font really sucks for super-long names like that.

As Mary Wells sang in her early Motown hit ....... "You beat me to the punch" note.gif

:)

RPl6G.png

Yeah, that would look a whole lot better, actually.

I'm thinking even use the standard size letters. Not sure if that would require moving the numbers down though.

In this day and age of standardization, could a double-decker nameplate even be mass produced? I could see a one-off for the on-field jersey, but would RBK ever spend what it would take to deviate from their standard manufacturing techniques to produce a relatively low-run of these things for retail?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

It was on one line for his Cardinals jersey, so I don't see why it wouldn't be on one line for the Eagles:

95872834_display_image.jpg?1311965598

Super+Bowl+XLIII+03b-9t7kO6tl.jpg

And as much as I hate this photo, here's him next to a normal nameplate for reference. They just use a smaller font:

Super+Bowl+XLIII+dEty2YoiMLNl.jpg

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

It was on one line for his Cardinals jersey, so I don't see why it wouldn't be on one line for the Eagles:

95872834_display_image.jpg?1311965598

Super+Bowl+XLIII+03b-9t7kO6tl.jpg

And as much as I hate this photo, here's him next to a normal nameplate for reference. They just use a smaller font:

Super+Bowl+XLIII+dEty2YoiMLNl.jpg

Not smaller, just more narrow. Looks to be the same height. Same thing the Steelers do with Big Ben:

ben-roethlisberger_display_image.jpg?127101110120061016mf_fbn_polamalu_hairPJ02_230.jpg

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I can't wait until they both get burnt relentlessly

I'm sure they're both particularly fearful of being burned by John Beck.

John Beck probably isn't going to line up at WR too often, so I don't think he'll burn them. But Santana, Jabar, and Anthony Armstrong will!

...then they will turn back and watch Beck's pass flutter to the turf 20 yards behind them.

(not an Eagles or Redskins fan, but you're seriously talking trash about a deep passing game triggered by John Beck?)

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

I might hold off on the Asomugha jersey, since he may switch to 21 next year if Joselio Hanson is gone.

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Archived