Minnesota Frostbite

AnthPollock

Nicely done, it's got a lot going on with all those jagged edges, but I don't really think there's so much that it becomes difficult to understand or to view.

A snowman would work, but you'd have to give it some good expression and features to make it work, you don't just want a flat snowman.

Keep it up, I'm looking forward to the logo.

These are fantastic. As far as your primary logo goes, I'm with you, I'd heavily consider making it a snowman. First of all, "Frostbite" is a very unique name and you don't see that many snowmen logos in sports. Unique name = unique logo. Second, one gets frostbite from the weather, the cold. No one gets frostbite from a wolf or a yeti, hell if you get bitten by a yeti that's big news; you've just proven their existence! ^_^ When someone thinks of cold weather often times they'll think of ice and snow. And when someone thinks of snow, they'll often think of sledding, snowball fights, and making snowmen.

If you can combine the elements of snow and ice and then put in a big bad snowman, you've got one helluva logo.

These are fantastic. As far as your primary logo goes, I'm with you, I'd heavily consider making it a snowman. First of all, "Frostbite" is a very unique name and you don't see that many snowmen logos in sports. Unique name = unique logo. Second, one gets frostbite from the weather, the cold. No one gets frostbite from a wolf or a yeti, hell if you get bitten by a yeti that's big news; you've just proven their existence! ^_^ When someone thinks of cold weather often times they'll think of ice and snow. And when someone thinks of snow, they'll often think of sledding, snowball fights, and making snowmen.

If you can combine the elements of snow and ice and then put in a big bad snowman, you've got one helluva logo.

Are you kidding me? Did you not see Star Wars? A yeti's most feared weapon IS the frostbite.

He frostbites his victim until he's ready to dine.

A yeti would kick a snowman's lily-white butt man!

I love the wordmark. Looks great. I think a yeti or snowman would be the way to go. If this is baseball, I would lean more towards a snowman. It seems that baseball logos are more open to "friendly" or cartoony imagery.

gYH2mW9.png

Archived