Belotti Bold Numbers

wyopokes2

SVG for inkscape please

I will save an svg version and send it your way.

Could you do the bellotti bold numbers without the carbon. Just solid with an outline. Please and thank you.

I can do that if you'd like. However in the vector file they are just plain if you wanted to do that instead. That is if you have a vector compatible program.

What or Who's are these numbers: http://www.cattelandesign.com/uploads/4/8/3/0/4830481/4122712.png And can we get them in a bigger version?

What or Who's are these numbers: http://www.cattelandesign.com/uploads/4/8/3/0/4830481/4122712.png And can we get them in a bigger version?
Oregon ST

That's actually UConn's font that I tried recreating. It's very similiar to OSU's though! As you can see it's got a few missing letters. Armada is close free font. Also if you click the link on my website it should prompt you to download the font I made. If not I can send the vectors out for that too.

SVG for inkscape please

I will save an svg version and send it your way.

Could you do the bellotti bold numbers without the carbon. Just solid with an outline. Please and thank you.

I can do that if you'd like. However in the vector file they are just plain if you wanted to do that instead. That is if you have a vector compatible program.

Oregon ST

That's actually UConn's font that I tried recreating. It's very similiar to OSU's though! As you can see it's got a few missing letters. Armada is close free font. Also if you click the link on my website it should prompt you to download the font I made. If not I can send the vectors out for that too.

Nice nice. I didn't realize that you made it a font. Keep up the good work.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello wyopokes2 !

Im Coach Moy, I have a Football Team in Dominican Rep, Santiago Eagles, We used the same Uniform like Oregon Ducks but in Vegas Gold, Black and White, could you posted again the Oregon Belloti Fonts in .ai File, they can not open of your Download

Thanks a lot,

You Works Its Impressive!

Regards

Coach Moy

I'm not sure why it isn't working for you. I have tested the download links on this page and opened the file. Has anyone else encountered a problem?

• 2 years later...

Hello wyopokes2 !

Im Coach Moy, I have a Football Team in Dominican Rep, Santiago Eagles, We used the same Uniform like Oregon Ducks but in Vegas Gold, Black and White, could you posted again the Oregon Belloti Fonts in .ai File, they can not open of your Download

Thanks a lot,

Regards

Coach Moy

I'm not sure why it isn't working for you. I have tested the download links on this page and opened the file. Has anyone else encountered a problem?

CAN I GET THE FILE FOR THESE NUMBERS? I USE AI AND PSD

Hello wyopokes2 !

Thanks a lot,

Regards

Coach Moy

I wouldn't have high hopes if I were you for getting the file for these numbers. THIS THREAD HAS BEEN DEAD FOR OVER 2 YEARS.

JeKhnr9.png

Hello wyopokes2 !

Thanks a lot,

Regards

Coach Moy

I'm very confused. The links to the .ai files are still active. Go to this post and click the pictures to download the vector files. I get emailed all the time about it, but the files are still there lol.

Archived