JimmyN64

Vintage Football Wallpapers

Holy crap, that's probably the best of the bunch. Nothing like seeing vintage Creamsicle stuff!

If I could get an Atlanta Falcons ('66-'69) & a Mississippi State helmet, that would be lovely. One of the better wallpaper series I've seen in a while, man, great job!

These look fantastic. Would it be possible to get a Colorado Buffaloes one with no football helmet, just the logo, on a gold background? Thanks a million, take your time, no rush.

If I could get an Appalachian State one that would be fantastic! I don't even know if its even possible, but if you could make this helmet, that would be fantastic. If it's a lot of trouble, their current helmet would be more than enough.

Thanks!

Can I get a Pittsburgh Pirates one please?

Could I get an Ohio State one with the colors flipped so that the background is gray and then the middle stripe is red. Also, if possible, could you make the stripe that goes across the middle of the screen look like the helmet stipe with the smaller black lines on the outside? Thanks!

Could I get a Mets one with this logo?

These are fantastic! Can I get a Patriots on with the Pat Patriot logo?

Thanks. Looks Amazin'

Thanks for making my requests, they turned out great! Got a couple more if you don't mind:

Atlanta Falcons Current

Atlanta Foxes (Here are some links to help, but if you need the vectors then LMU is your man.)

As you can tell, I'm pretty infatuated with these. :P

i love these, but they're too small to fit my desktop :(

can i get a houston oilers silver-helmet one to try and use on my phone, at least?