2011 Pro Combat "Speed Machine" Templates

TheOneAndOnlyMau

I think he wants to trick everybody into thinking that this is what they will wear, and it would look strange if he credited somebody on an internet forum for making the template if Nike made this. Just my 1/50th of a dollar

haha true, didnt think about that

Can I get a link to this as well

PM me

zPfTNXq_sm_zpsu3fsswbz.jpg 8DRvuUI_sm_zpsthbhbnio.jpg

Maurer_icons-02_zps7dcbd790.png Maurer_icons-01_zpsfee43a9b.png

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he wants to trick someone, he can make his own.

you've seen my concepts. They're about 1/1111th as good as yours. but yeah, that would be kind of a jerk move to trick people, especially because if i didn't know that was a template, I would honestly think that was the actual procombat. Still though...

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I thought we needed some new PS templates for the new Pro Combat uniforms. PM me if you want the link

What's up? I'm a new member and the system won't let me PM you for some weird reason. I would love the link to those templates though. Could you try PM-ing the link to me?

Thx!

I thought we needed some new PS templates for the new Pro Combat uniforms. PM me if you want the link

What's up? I'm a new member and the system won't let me PM you for some weird reason. I would love the link to those templates though. Could you try PM-ing the link to me?

Thx!

You need a minimum number of posts (I think 5, but I may be wrong) to start threads and PM people.

Thx!

You need a minimum number of posts (I think 5, but I may be wrong) to start threads and PM people.

And probably show us some of your work... I don't think he's just handing it out like candy hahaha

hey, sorry to bother you. I am new to this site as a member but have been using the templates to boost my leagues website.

Can you please send me the new Nike Template. I tried to PM you but it says I don't have permission.

Again thanks!!

• 3 weeks later...

Let it be known (not that passers-by like treybraid will even read this): Mau is not handing this out like candy. Show him what you've got, and then you can ask. One post and you're asking for something that took hours to develop? As far as we know, you'll massacre the template (like so many people did to Davidson's).

Mau, hope you don't mind this. It's great work.

Thanks for these Mau! I went ahead and made my own temp/base, but I did borrow a couple things from yours, so credit still goes to you on this. This one is for my made up Marquette team that I use on NCAA Football 12....

(Click Pic to Enlarge)

th_NikeSM-MarquetteConcept-byCYCLONE.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Hey man, I am new to the forum here. Ive been checking it out for the past couple of months admiring other people's designs. I love your templates and was hoping I could use them? Not sure on proper etiquette on the site or how else to ask? Thanks!!

• 3 weeks later...

Guys come on, if you have less than 10 posts, or joined recently nobody is going to give you this template. MAU worked for hours on these if you want it so bad earn MAU's respect. Also nobody who he has intrusted with the templates is going to give them to you. Conrad, PM MAU you'll probably have better luck.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

I don't like the idea of "earning someone's respect" in order to play around with a template. If you're going to post a template to the concept board, let anyone have it.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived