capitalcanuck's NCAA top 25 Takeover

capitalcanuck

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brave Bird you dont need to wait for your Bulldogs much longer

#22 Georgia

geo.png

First of all, I'm not sold on the cream uniforms. Secondly, why does the blackout have shoulders stripes but the rest don't?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Brave Bird you dont need to wait for your Bulldogs much longer

#22 Georgia

geo.png

First of all, I'm not sold on the cream uniforms. Secondly, why does the blackout have shoulders stripes but the rest don't?

the old unis did and the road is white it just shows u cream

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

The piping on the home and road is unnecessary...it's not a good change for UGA. I feel like a lot of changes could be made to the home and away sets that would be excusable changes (classic tri stripes, addition of more silver, maybe even different number fonts, etc). But, taking the current jerseys and adding Washington style piping is a quick and rather unappealing move in my book. I do love the addition of black pants...I'm sad those never made the field with red helmets during the past two years, as UGA ditched them.

The alternate jersey is too different. You could find a way to a)make the entire set consistent and b)make a more inviting change to the jerseys that would hold weight.

Much better. The consistent striping goes a long way.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I think this would be better if you actually put gun metal into their regular uniforms. Maybe make the M on the helmet gunmetal.

I actually really like that. Well done.

Gun Metel M doesn't work, it clashes with the numbers on the black jersey. If you want gun metel on the helmet replace the white in the stripes with it. The pants are good but they jerseys are kind of boring, you should come with some striping on the jerseys similar to the pants.

The update for Georgia looks okay, Florida is the one I think needs alot of work. The jersey isn't bad, but the rest is very inconsistent. I'd take away the orange helmet or put the style-ized F on it because the Gators script is out of place, and you need to just take the stripes off of the helmet and pants or go with northwestern stripes since they kind of match the jersey's stripe.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

#19 Auburn Part 1

this is the wounded warrior project jeresy

the new UA template works perfectly for these. the tigers have not used one yet but i got rid of the Northwestern stripes and replaced it with a navy inspired camo

AubWWP.png

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

I actually love the Auburn wounded Warrior look. Great job! I would fix the orange helmet stripe on the back of the helmet though.

Auburn Part 2

I added a new blue helmet which i thought would look cool with the blue pants maybe for a blue out but in the north western stripes there are hidden tiger stripes

Newdocument12011_08_13_15_47_160.png

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Archived