capitalcanuck's NCAA top 25 Takeover

capitalcanuck

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#19 Auburn Part 1 - this is the wounded warrior project jeresy

Good idea for the Wounded Warrior Project. Nothing says "American Values" than paying your quarterback under the table.

May I suggest a "Cars for the Homeless" Project for Ohio State?

:sarcasm:

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

#17 Michigan ST

I kept the classic home look but thats it the new away is a modified version of ther current with the green limited to the sleeves

new alt a silver with the bronze outline and green sleeves. the new pants all have the wordmark

mst.png

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

#17 Michigan ST

I kept the classic home look but thats it the new away is a modified version of ther current with the green limited to the sleeves

new alt a silver with the bronze outline and green sleeves. the new pants all have the wordmark

mst.png

nice job with the Mighigan State set. I love that logo too, i dont know why the MSU fans hate it so much, its an upgrade IMO. Confining the green to the sleeves on the away and alt was a good move too. I LOVE that alt! its awesome.

zPfTNXq_sm_zpsu3fsswbz.jpg 8DRvuUI_sm_zpsthbhbnio.jpg

Maurer_icons-02_zps7dcbd790.png Maurer_icons-01_zpsfee43a9b.png

I think if you want them to have a gray jersey, they should have red pants to go with it.

coming from an ohio state fan, NO

I just don't like the all gray look, I figured there should be red pants with the gray jersey or no gray jersey.

Do you like the all gray look?

I think if you want them to have a gray jersey, they should have red pants to go with it.

I just don't like the all gray look, I figured there should be red pants with the gray jersey or no gray jersey.

i think it would look better with a white helmet and pants rather than red

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

i think it would look better with a white helmet and pants rather than red

Yeah, I could probably see that.

Tcu i will skip until someone if they might have it could pm me the new number font

So next is arkansas

simpicity is key with them when nike took over they ruined what nice classic unis the had but i know someone may have done it before but im gonna go back before nike ruined every thing

Newdocument752011_08_17_10_54_530.png

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Arkansas looks great! I did a set that looked fairly similar to this, but this is always a good look, simple and classy.

clean look does best for them not their current disasters

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Archived