Dallas Cowboys Concept

jsb_0403

This is a set my friend asked me to do

6011399089_a85ddfc513_b.jpg

This set is loosely based off of the 1989 uniforms (one of my favorite seasons) and the uniforms from the 60's and 70's.

The biggest thing I wanted to do was have a matching set and consistent colors through out, which is one of the most annoying things about the Cowboys.

C&C please!

They're nice. Yes nice. But, here's my personal beef: I don't like how the white jersey has no silver and how the blue jersey has no white. They're nice how they are, yes, nothing wrong there, but I'd just prefer the aforementioned. :peace:

They're nice. Yes nice. But, here's my personal beef: I don't like how the white jersey has no silver and how the blue jersey has no white. They're nice how they are, yes, nothing wrong there, but I'd just prefer the aforementioned. :peace:

Would I add those colors into the stripes?

I actually think this works really well. the only thing i would do is change the hip logo from the cowboy to the star (its much more recognizable and adheres to the brand). Good job

Thanks! In my head, for this concept, they unveiled the cowboy-star logo as a small rebranding. So the cowboy would be recognizable. Plus, they have the star on the helmet and most people don't buy pants.

Can any Cowboys concept start without the " I hate the bleeping Cowboys, but here goes..." nonsense? If you hate them so much don't make a design for them (which I like by the way).

haha I said I only did it for a friend...do they all start that way? haha

So, I hate the Cowboys, but a friend of mine asked me to do a set. So here we are.

This set is loosely based off of the 1989 uniforms (one of my favorite seasons)

I would keep the socks the same, home or away.

How is it based off 1989?

keep the sock the same through out?

the navy is and the silver numbers...that's really it haha...very loosely

I like the set but I would like to see white and silver on both sets. I also can't stand the way the stripes on the new Nike pants don't go up the entire side of the pants. Is there a reason Nike does that or it just another "outside the box" idea of theirs?

I despise Dallas with every fiber of my soul, but these are, in the words of John Madden: "Boom!". they are near perfect with the exception of the hip logo, but that is a minor trifle compared to the overall product.

6011399089_a85ddfc513_b.jpg

This is beautiful, dude...actually one of the best Cowboys concepts I've seen, and the only one I can remember to use that old logo. Great job in bringing that back. And to all those nick-nacking about the lack of silver/white on the dark jersey and lack of silver on the white jersey...bear in mind those much- beloved San Francisco 49ers uniforms of the '80s (and of current) were/are the exact same way. As a matter of fact, so were the Cowboys' uniforms for a decent chunk of the late '60s/early '70s. I think it actually works better that way myself.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived