Durham Bulls

thespleenenator

star_wars.jpg

Yep, Star Wars. And those are indeed light saber handles as cuffs.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Is that LEGAL?!

Yes, this is in fact legal. Barely, but yes.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

yeah, but... why?

since because pickles

tumblr_lf5wj326N51qbekr6.png

Is it me or does the number font look like its based off the star trek font?

startreklogo1.jpg

lol what a fail.

I thought the exact same thing when i first saw this... but honestly, if i didnt know this jersey was representing Star Wars, i surely wouldn't know it. (And yes, Im a huge Star Wars fan)

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Darth Who?

I've seen all three movies dozens of times, but I don't remember him.

Darth Sidious was the name of the emperor. He was the bad guy in the first three movies. in other words:129164520812718814.jpg

"First three"? There's only three Star Wars movies.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Darth Who?

Darth Sidious was the name of the emperor. He was the bad guy in the first three movies. in other words:129164520812718814.jpg

You fail for thinking they didnt know who Darth Sidious was. And Yes, there are only 3 movies.

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Darth Who?

You should really refrain from posting images like that unless you're certain that they can't be posted right back at you.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Darth Who?

You should really refrain from posting images like that unless you're certain that they can't be posted right back at you.

Ummmm,I was right. So, yeah. Not sure how I fail. he tried to make a witty joke and failed at it.

Archived