NCAA Concept Championships

blase

What Concept Champs would you like to see next?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure we should just aim for 16 and stop there, because the interest doesn't seem to be as great as it was in the NBA Concept Championships.

And the longer these spots are available, the more you're going to have guys like me that use Paint and really aren't experienced logo designers saying "What the heck, I'll join". That's another reason to stop at 16. The quality of work will lesson the more applications you take.

25yzwqg.png

I'm pretty sure we should just aim for 16 and stop there, because the interest doesn't seem to be as great as it was in the NBA Concept Championships.

And the longer these spots are available, the more you're going to have guys like me that use Paint and really aren't experienced logo designers saying "What the heck, I'll join". That's another reason to stop at 16. The quality of work will lesson the more applications you take.

I can see that, but I wouldn't say that's the case. There's people like me who don't get the chance to visit the boards every day-- which would mean them missing this thread should it get bumped down.

JOIN THE CAUSE!

Yes, that was necessary. We need 16 entries!

We've got 15 people signed up, if I'm not mistaken. I'm not sure how many people have actually submitted their designs, but once we get one more entry we should be able to get the ball rolling on at least a couple matchups, even if not all concepts have been submitted.

25yzwqg.png

Alright - I have 11 entries and half a dozen people who have said they would do one. Quite simply, as soon as I have five more this starts. FIrst in first served!

If we struggle to get the numbers soon I'll open it up for people to enter more than one concept.

I would love to take part in this...but logo skills aren't even close to what they would need to be to be competitive in the tourney. I do hope you get the 16 needed because I love seeing logo concepts. Hopefully I'll feel more confident in my skills in the future to take part in these.

gYH2mW9.png

Well, my skills are amateur at best, but I'll take Miami (Fla).

I already did them.

You're allowed to take the same team, says that in the OP.

I really hope we get a few more people to be able to get this thing going...I can't enter another, I've got too much on my hands right now.

But props to you guys, JJ and missouri, for making another entry.

Archived