NCAA Concept Championships

blase

What Concept Champs would you like to see next?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, stuffed up the polls. Tulane vs Maine was reset but at the time Maine was up 7 votes. Will take this into account as polls continue. No need to revote on that matchup!!!!!!!!

We have to re-vote to submit votes.

Looks like the East is stacked... haha.

Sorry, stuffed up the polls. Tulane vs Maine was reset but at the time Maine was up 7 votes. Will take this into account as polls continue. No need to revote on that matchup!!!!!!!!

We have to re-vote to submit votes.

Looks like the East is stacked... haha.

Damn, you're right sorry. I stuffed that one up.

JJSCOTT- I love your Oregon State logo, but something about the paw is weird. Might be a bit too detailed, too. That said, it's better than anything i could ever dream of doing myself.

jjscott.png

Maybe you're looking at the paw wrong, it looks fine to me.

And I'm gonna have to disagree about the detail too. While JJSCOTTS' spartan logos that he posted last week (Or earlier this week?) had too many highlights/shadows, I think taking the lighter orange away from this logo would leave it looking a little too bare.

I would also like to add that this is by far my favorite entry in the bracket. I am amazed by your talent level, JJSCOTT. These are the type of logos that I dream about being able to make.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Looks like this is gonna be a tough side of the bracket! Especially close between my OK St concept and St Louis.

And I just noticed missouritigers-- you have wordmark misspelled as "woodmark" on your Navy concept. :P But that's about the only bad thing about it, I really like that goat logo! My other favorite is CJ's gator. Nice.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Looks like this is gonna be a tough side of the bracket! Especially close between my OK St concept and St Louis.

And I just noticed missouritigers-- you have wordmark misspelled as "woodmark" on your Navy concept. :P But that's about the only bad thing about it, I really like that goat logo! My other favorite is CJ's gator. Nice.

Haha ^_^

I actually prefer my SLU logo over the Navy set, but looking back at my Billiken, there's a couple of things I need to fix.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

I'm not seeing Florida and Wake Forest on the first post anyone else not seeing them?

It took a few minutes for me too.

bjays.jpg

859b2e1d-225e-4e60-9651-2aebe5e67109_zps4fd9e69d.jpg

Active Teams

Winnipeg Blue Bombers (1-2, T-1st, East Div.)

Toronto Blue Jays (45-49, 5th in AL East Div. 8.5 GB of wildcard spot)

Archived