College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

Do North Dakota state and Wyoming have the exact same template? Both had a strange diamond shape on their sides...

Yeah they do. It's an older template, I believe Missouri had it first.

Everyone call's it the Missouri template, but I remember Miami being the first team to wear it

98024032.jpg

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do North Dakota state and Wyoming have the exact same template? Both had a strange diamond shape on their sides...

Everyone call's it the Missouri template, but I remember Miami being the first team to wear it

98024032.jpg

My town's freshman team, who's unis are manufactured by Champion, are using that template too. It's widely spreading.

MK8_Iggy.pngMK8_Lemmy.pngMK8_Ludwig.pngMK8_Morton.png

Don't forget about Illinois too.

nathan-scheelhaase.jpg

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Texas A&M ready for the news conference tomorrow. 13th member of the SEC.

Where we will get slaughtered for the next 50 years, thank you very much, Mr. Loftin.

This, and the fact that they're voluntarily willing to say 'eff you' to a storied rivalry with the Longhorns are why I hate this move.

non conference won't be an option?

More uninews.Apparently, Northwest Missouri State has done not only BFBS, but is now the first to do RFRS, or Red for Red sake.MK319617.jpg

It's not Red for Red Sake. The red is a tribute to Northwest's former defensive coordinator who died of a heart attack after being made head coach for this season.

Where we will get slaughtered for the next 50 years, thank you very much, Mr. Loftin.

This, and the fact that they're voluntarily willing to say 'eff you' to a storied rivalry with the Longhorns are why I hate this move.

A&M has made it clear that they are willing to continue playing Texas. It is the Texas AD that has been on record saying he doesn't think they con pencil A&M anywhere into their schedule. Alot of bad blood between the school officials in this move. As for me, eff them if they are too scared to keep playing A&M. SEC SEC SEC

I think Texas is among the load of teams that have their non-conference schedule set for the next 6-7 years or so.

MK8_Iggy.pngMK8_Lemmy.pngMK8_Ludwig.pngMK8_Morton.png

Archived