College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Air Force's jerseys and pants look good, but the helmet is overdone by trying to have the dull finish on it instead of letting it shine

That tan is dumb. It doesn't represent the Academy. Yea, that tan is present in my ABU's, but that's the real world. The AF Academy should exploit red, white, blue, and silver. The uniforms like a low-budget high school team.

airforcevsnavy.png

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Indiana University is wearing its third different helmet of the season. Oops. I see now the IU is pink for breast cancer. Perhaps a sticker over the white letters? I miss the white stripes they wore on their helmets the last few years. I thought they went well with the pant stripes.

savedpictures013-1.jpg

Kansas is going throwback this week with baby blue helmets and jerseys looks very nice

but they just dont work well vs a modern uni team like who they are playing....should of broke em out against k-state....and i Like the air force unis, i HATE how they ditched silver for black, but maybe a dif uni template would work better?

I really like AF's unis today. The matte grey helmet is pretty damn cool in my own opinion. I think what they are wearing beats the old Missouri template any day!

Thank you, someone who actually thinks these unis are cool. In another story though Indiana is wearing pink helmet decals.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Air Force's jerseys and pants look good, but the helmet is overdone by trying to have the dull finish on it instead of letting it shine

That tan is dumb. It doesn't represent the Academy. Yea, that tan is present in my ABU's, but that's the real world. The AF Academy should exploit red, white, blue, and silver. The uniforms like a low-budget high school team.

airforcevsnavy.png

It's gray, not tan. But I guess they went with this because it was impossible to get the silvers to line up together

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I really like AF's unis today. The matte grey helmet is pretty damn cool in my own opinion. I think what they are wearing beats the old Missouri template any day!

That's matte tan, not grey. Worst AF Academy uni ever.

I promise you it's grey. I am watching the game, and apparently a few of the Air Force players tweeted last night about wearing "silver" helmets and jerseys together. I don't see where the tan is coming from? Maybe if I squint, or didnt know that their athletics team use silver. 50" LED tv in high def....definitely looks grey to me.

300174_10150400237516062_767201061_10144143_1694981558_n.jpg

Side note, those Kansas unis are straight sexy

Maybe I'm the only one, but I'm not digging the Jayhawks' throwbacks. I like the powder blue and red, but in all honesty....

"Needs stripes"

Also, Texas Tech might have the worst name font on their jerseys. Too small, too elaborate.

It seems as though Miss St is using matte helmets today versus Georgia. I actually don't mind it, though alot of teams should go back to shiny helmets, too many teams are using matte finishes, Also the Air Force uniforms are definatly gray. I belive it's called "pewter gray" on Niketeam so that might be why it has a bit of a tannish look to some. Though it's better then the Mizzou template, they look pretty generic, like a high school team. Keep the helmet and pants, get a more uniquely designed jersey.

maehl.png

Mississippi is wearing a new matte helmet against Georgia today. It is maroon with a white ( normally maroon) facemask. It has the same "mstate" logo as the normal one, too.

Georgia is playing Mississippi STATE today.

Also, I love the Air Force unis. They're gray, not tan.

Archived