College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Green? I'm not certain I want someone with your eyesight defending my freedom.

Also, what should I trust more: Actual photographs and what I saw on an HDTV with my own two eyes, or a crappy, off-kilter second-generation screen grab shot with a flash?

Also, what should I trust more: Actual photographs and what I saw on an HDTV with my own two eyes, or a crappy, off-kilter second-generation screen grab shot with a flash?

You don't get it. The people who write about the team and have seen these first hand, the announcers who keep in discussion with the teams and, again, have seen these first hand, and everybody else on the planet is wrong and he's right! He has a photo of a DVR to prove it! IT'S THE ONLY ARGUMENT HE NEEDS, SEAN!

You don't get it. The people who write about the team and have seen these first hand, the announcers who keep in discussion with the teams and, again, have seen these first hand, and everybody else on the planet is wrong and he's right! He has a photo of a DVR to prove it! IT'S THE ONLY ARGUMENT HE NEEDS, SEAN!

blah blah blah...

It's the exact same sand color worn in ABUs. I showed the proof of that. ABUs and ACUs do not contain grey.

blah blah blah...

It's the exact same sand color worn in ABUs. I showed the proof of that. ABUs and ACUs do not contain grey.

And that particular tan is light enough to be considered a grey, and considering when the entire jersey is that color is its appearing grey, it is a grey color. It may be tan based, but its grey. Lighten up guido. Go do some fist pumping and get it out of your system.

I agree the lighting at the stadium throws things off a bit, but they were definitely gray. And Army's camo unis mimic ABU/ACU colors exactly and these are nowhere near those. The matte gray helmet being the biggest proof. After seeing that helmet I think it proves Ohio State is better off with their current helmet rather than a matte gray as has been suggested before. Maybe for the throwback Pro Combat vs Wisconsin though

Compare:

Army 2010 Camo uniforms

Army-Football-Camo-Uniforms.jpg

Air Force 2011 Gray uniforms

AirForcegrayunis.jpg

These came off of Nike and Yahoo Sports respectively which use a lot better camera and is much cleaner than a TV capture image. I wear ACU's everyday too so I can definitely see the difference

Looking at NC State's uniforms, why can't they center their shoulder numbers? It looks like they are almost on the back of the jersey on some players. Tennessee suffers from this as well. If I were these schools I'd go back to the old cut just so they have things like actual shoulder loops and nameplates that don't look like they were cut out by third graders on a sugar rush

You're basing this off of a picture taken of a TV! Air Force is wearing grey.

Not even a screencap or anything either, a literal picture of a TV. That type of picture is one step above "I seent it in a book I founded in mah basement" on the reliability scale.

Also, not really a fan of MSU's matte helmets, mainly because of the white facemask. Would've much preferred a maroon facemask...or for them to not go matte at all. Certain teams look good with a matte finish, but Mississippi State isn't one of them, IMO.

Lighten up guido. Go do some fist pumping and get it out of your system.

Wow, I sent from being a dog-eating Korean in one thread to now a Jersey Shore Italian? Where do people come up with this ****? I'm not Korean or Italian. I'm a mix race, but I don't see where those two come from. Good lord.

Lighten up guido. Go do some fist pumping and get it out of your system.

Wow, I sent from being a dog-eating Korean in one thread to now a Jersey Shore Italian? Where do people come up with this ****? I'm not Korean or Italian. I'm a mix race, but I don't see where those two come from. Good lord.

I wouldn't sweat it Johnny, I'm pretty sure Josh is 6 years old.

Anyone got a pic of Maryland's uni's today? My buddy told me they're going black on red on black and it looks good. Except he said the gradient numbers are hard to read from a distance.

south carolina is wearing there wounded warrior pants and helmet but not jersey whats up with that

Under Armor screwed the pooch and forgot human eyes were going to have to keep track of the jersey numbers on the field.

Archived