College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whao i think we need a little lesson in color perception here. im not sure if the Army uses grey or tan in their uniforms. but theres NO WAY you can compare the colors in that digital camo to another uniform. having 2 different cameras/photos dosent help things either. those things dont show color 100% accurately.

color perception changes based on the surrounding colors, contrast and saturation of those colors and lighting. heres a better explanation:

sakai01.gif

those 2 colors in the middle are the exact same. http://www.psy.ritsumei.ac.jp/~akitaoka/shikisai2005.html i think ColorWerx could probably settle this

I'm on my phone, so I can't post pictures, but ASU Athletics put a picture up on Facebook of tonight's uniform combo for the game against Oregon State. Tonight the Sun Devils go with White/Maroon/White. From the picture in the lockers, this one actually looks promising.

5 weeks. 5 games. 5 combos.

Gold/Maroon/Gold - 1 vs UC-Davis

Black/Black/Black - 2 vs Mizzou

White/White/White - 3 @ Illinois

Maroon/Maroon/Maroon - 4 vs USC

White/Maroon/White - 5 vs Oregon State

whao i think we need a little lesson in color perception here. im not sure if the Army uses grey or tan in their uniforms. but theres NO WAY you can compare the colors in that digital camo to another uniform. having 2 different cameras/photos dosent help things either. those things dont show color 100% accurately.

color perception changes based on the surrounding colors, contrast and saturation of those colors and lighting. heres a better explanation:

sakai01.gif

those 2 colors in the middle are the exact same. http://www.psy.ritsu...ikisai2005.html i think ColorWerx could probably settle this

Air Force's unis/helmets look like a Warm Gray to me - like someone else mentioned.

Good color perception test.

Wisconsin spring game just started on ESPN, surprising turn out for such a late-season scrimmage

I can easily tell differences between Wisconsin and Nebraska. I don't understand why everyone gets all up in arms about the two, personally. And I'm being totally honest.

I LOVE the AF uniforms (They're grey Johnny, they're grey). I was really scared when they said they'd changed, but this turned out quite well. Also, is it just me, or does Stanford's black look better than when they used it last time? Maybe it's just UCLA's truncated horrible truncated stripes that make it look good.

Anyway, Indiana's pink helmets

220x.jpg

Maryland's uniforms today

65155076-01160646.jpg

Arizona went all white

image.jpg

Utah wore black pants

ap-201110011928701170991.jpg

Not a great day for uniforms.

Y'know, if Stanford is so hell-bent on forcing black into their identity, why did they get rid of these uniforms?

2002547277.jpg

72182652_display_image.jpg

Because they lost in them. A lot.

The jerseys look like Georgia's, and the helmets look like South Carolina's. The red on jerseys doesn't match with the red on the helmets.

New Mexico State in all white and New Mexico in all silver. Yikes! Hard to watch

New Mexico State vs New Mexico is hard to watch regardless. Two of the absolute worst programs in all of FBS.

Archived