College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I just watched all the videos, our mascot is a badass! Unrelated, but after watching all the Capital One videos, we probably have the 2nd best Capital One mascot video (behind Wilbur, ahead of Aubie).

With the uniforms, I really hope Puddles is on the helmet. I love our O, but as a one time thing, that would be great.

What do you mean "our" mascot? Do you actually go to Oregon? Not that you can't identify as a Duck without going to the school, you can. I just had this feeling that you were in middle school or something.

Wow, I just watched all the videos, our mascot is a badass! Unrelated, but after watching all the Capital One videos, we probably have the 2nd best Capital One mascot video (behind Wilbur, ahead of Aubie).

With the uniforms, I really hope Puddles is on the helmet. I love our O, but as a one time thing, that would be great.

What do you mean "our" mascot? Do you actually go to Oregon? Not that you can't identify as a Duck without going to the school, you can. I just had this feeling that you were in middle school or something.

I'm a senior in high school. I think about going to UO, but most likely Evergreen State. The campus is beautiful, and they have very strong programs in the arts and writing. Do you go to UO?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Sorry for the DP, but does anyone know when the throwbacks for the ducks are going to be revealed?

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

ESPN just showed a mockup in that Nike picture that was originally floating around with the Oregon PC set (same pose). It showed the green jersey but with some form of dark helmet and pants. Couldn't tell the color. Maybe black? I'm not sure I believe it. Maybe just a fan concept they took to be the real deal?

They've been revealed. Go to the Ducks shop or the spirit duck store website to see the gear. I can't say I'm a fan.

I've see the shirts, but I mean the helmet and pants. Where are those?

Nebraska has now added the B1G logo to the field

RFCn7.jpg

Are the B1G teams allowed to have school-colored conference logos or are all field logos in the conference like that? I wasn't really paying attention to that during the Nebraska/Wisconsin game.

MK8_Iggy.pngMK8_Lemmy.pngMK8_Ludwig.pngMK8_Morton.png

RFCn7.jpg

Are the B1G teams allowed to have school-colored conference logos or are all field logos in the conference like that? I wasn't really paying attention to that during the Nebraska/Wisconsin game.

I know Illinois' is white also, and not even on the field, but on the sideline where the players stand...

I think it would be difficult because the style guide is rather limiting in how you can use the B1G. So it would be just red w/o an outline. And then it would just look weird...

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

RFCn7.jpg

I know Illinois' is white also, and not even on the field, but on the sideline where the players stand...

I think it would be difficult because the style guide is rather limiting in how you can use the B1G. So it would be just red w/o an outline. And then it would just look weird...

I was thinking, with Nebraska for example, they'd color the "B" in red, and the "1G" stays white. With Illinois, they'd have the "B" orange with a navy outline, and the "1G" in solid navy.

MK8_Iggy.pngMK8_Lemmy.pngMK8_Ludwig.pngMK8_Morton.png

I was thinking, with Nebraska for example, they'd color the "B" in red, and the "1G" stays white. With Illinois, they'd have the "B" orange with a navy outline, and the "1G" in solid navy.

I'm thinking in the logo styleguide that you aren't allowed to have multiple colors in the logo or color in the B (red B, white 1G). So really the only option is 'B' with white outline and filled in '1G' or 'B' with team color outline and filled in '1G'

CNBtE.png

I thought so too.

But I know this wasn't addressed for me but let it be on the record I am now a sophomore at the U of O, born and raised in Eugene, always been a Duck. So no one can question my fanhood :rolleyes:

Archived