College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

*SMH* :blink: :blink:

NC State's pairing red helmets (which look pretty good) with black uniforms with pink numbers (which do not.)

418528636.jpg

On the bright side that might be the coolest field entrance tunnel I've ever seen

That's exactly what I thought.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thirded...very cool tunnel B)

*SMH* :blink: :blink:

NC State's pairing red helmets (which look pretty good) with black uniforms with pink numbers (which do not.)

418528636.jpg

On the bright side that might be the coolest field entrance tunnel I've ever seen

That's exactly what I thought.

>>>

Oh lordy ... I am so tired of looking at these schools coming up with alternate uniforms featuring black jerseys . . sleep.gif

Guess I'm in the minority on that, but I think they suck. Maryland at the top of the list.

I liked OK State with the orange jersey, white pants ..... and white jersey with orange pants on the road. I love what Marshall has done with the white helmet at home, green on the road.

OK State ..... that look would be cool on the Saturday before Halloween ... why now?

I wish the schools would all just stick to their traditional team colors, and change it up with a throwback every now 'n then .... or an alternate featuring school colors.

Exception: Oregon Ducks .... keep doing what you're doing

LSU ... when at home, the jerseys

. .

Purple.jpg

Texas v Oklahoma today ..... to me this look for both never gets old & tired ....

5604844.jpg

>>>

Oh lordy ... I am so tired of looking at these schools coming up with alternate uniforms featuring black jerseys . . sleep.gif

Guess I'm in the minority on that, but I think they suck. Maryland at the top of the list.

I liked OK State with the orange jersey, white pants ..... and white jersey with orange pants on the road. I love what Marshall has done with the white helmet at home, green on the road.

OK State ..... that look would be cool on the Saturday before Halloween ... why now?

I wish the schools would all just stick to their traditional team colors, and change it up with a throwback every now 'n then .... or an alternate featuring school colors.

. .

Purple.jpg

Texas v Oklahoma today ..... to me this look for both never gets old & tired ....

5604844.jpg

What's wrong with Maryland wearing black?

5604844.jpg

To each their own, but I refuse to watch the red river rivalry because the uniforms bore me to death. The Miami hurricanes are starting to get boring, all-white on the road for the whole season is already old. They need to be wearing orange pants on the road. Then again, based on the coach, it will always be boring because Al Golden just looks like a boring individual.

ASU looks good today, but I believe they need to make a change to the pants. Place the pitchfork on the both sides of the pants and have it go all the way down the leg. It would add so much to their boring pant design.

5604844.jpg

To each their own, but I refuse to watch the red river rivalry because the uniforms bore me to death. The Miami hurricanes are starting to get boring, all-white on the road for the whole season is already old. They need to be wearing orange pants on the road. Then again, based on the coach, it will always be boring because Al Golden just looks like a boring individual.

ASU looks good today, but I believe they need to make a change to the pants. Place the pitchfork on the both sides of the pants and have it go all the way down the leg. It would add so much to their boring pant design.

How can it be getting old? Isn't this the first time they've done it this year?

>>>

. .

Purple.jpg

5604844.jpg

It never gets old and tired because not every team has jerseys like that. If every team had those, it would get old real quick.

I'm all for teams that have rich tradition, and looks that reflect that, to keep it that way. I love Penn State or Alabama's uniforms, but I also love Oregon and Oklahoma state and TCU's looks and uniform design is better because of them.

Holy cow, they actually look like Arizona State this week. Not bad. This is pretty much what they should wear on the road (maroon pants would be good, too).

>>>>

I don't know how you can say that without the maroon pants .... the maroons are necessary, not just 'good' if they were to wear 'em

az_state_11.jpg

Agree with 'winghaz' ..... Sparky is a must .... get rid of the ASU on the sleeves, and put Sparky there. It would totally compliment the new fork logo on the helmet, similar to how the eagle on Philly's jersey sleeves compliment the Eagles winged helmet.

I went to the Rose Bowl game when the Sun Devils played in the sunshine when they had Jake the Snake at QB ..... those uniforms were glowing that day.

I just can't get onboard with Arizona State's uniforms. The helmet logo looks like something out of Madden's create-a-team feature, the ASU on the sleeve looks awful, and I've also never liked the addition of black to their uniforms. They look better today than they have all season, though.

What's wrong with Maryland wearing black?

It's not that they wore black .... it's 'how' they've been wearing it. There's so many things Maryland could have done with a nickname such as theirs. Those uniforms they wore in their opener with that helmet are the WORST college uniforms I've ever seen .....

Sorry, I guess I'm just too much of a traditionalist ... I don't mind change, just not radical change.

I never get bored with the Yankees, Canadiens, Leafs, USC, UCLA, Lakers, Celtics, and many more when it comes to uniforms .....

Sharks, Kings, Ducks .... all California teams that had great logos and color schemes and now they're all mono-black at home .... it's outta control with all this black black and more black

Too each is own I guess ....

Black is a school color for Oklahoma State.

>>>>

I know it is ....

Last week they were wearing gray helmets & pants .... is gray their team color too??

I like their orange jersey -white pants look .... and their white jersey with orange pants with the black used as trim color

As I stated prior, the black w/ orange would look good Halloween weekend ... IMO of course

4980690.jpg

4948490.jpg

Archived