College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're missing the point. I am talking about in Nike's heirarchy today. Period. Don't move the goalposts. Only a PSU fan would disagree with what I am saying.

wow. the personal shot wasnt necessary, i guess i would expect a more civilized discussion. I know more about PSU than you, you know more about TCU than me, so we'll just agree to disagree. I guess your outside opinion would be the how most see it

There wasn't a personal shot in what I said. Nothing uncivilized in what I am saying. You are giving an opinion and I am giving a fact. You have no idea what I know about PSU and that isn't relevant anyways. I only need to know 1 thing about PSU to tell you if they are, or are not, in the upper echeclon of Nike Football programs right now.

I told you the answer and you don't want to hear bc you are a fan. Doesn't make it any less true though.

no the uncivilized part was you disregarding my points of argument because i am a fan. Youre not exposed to much of the PSU market there in the midwest so i wouldnt expect you to get it.

its just funny how your 'fact' is also an opinion. Im not here to argue with you about this. everyone has their definition of what the top tier is. only nike knows their true 'list.'

now, can we please get back on topic?

For at least the 3rd time. I am telling you Nike's opinion, not my own. You have no idea what I know about PSU. You are ony basing your opinion on being a fan (and saying so isn't uncivilized). If you think that is uncivilized or making things personal, this forum probably isn't the place for you. Toughen up. Maybe if PSU does, they might make the list.

you are spot on...in nike's eyes psu is not a hot program right now...that's it.

If they're actually two templates behind, I think you could argue that Penn State is on the bottom of the second tier of Nike schools (in a best case scenario).

You're missing the point. I am talking about in Nike's heirarchy today. Period. Don't move the goalposts. Only a PSU fan would disagree with what I am saying.

wow. the personal shot wasnt necessary, i guess i would expect a more civilized discussion. I know more about PSU than you, you know more about TCU than me, so we'll just agree to disagree. I guess your outside opinion would be the how most see it

There wasn't a personal shot in what I said. Nothing uncivilized in what I am saying. You are giving an opinion and I am giving a fact. You have no idea what I know about PSU and that isn't relevant anyways. I only need to know 1 thing about PSU to tell you if they are, or are not, in the upper echeclon of Nike Football programs right now.

I told you the answer and you don't want to hear bc you are a fan. Doesn't make it any less true though.

no the uncivilized part was you disregarding my points of argument because i am a fan. Youre not exposed to much of the PSU market there in the midwest so i wouldnt expect you to get it.

its just funny how your 'fact' is also an opinion. Im not here to argue with you about this. everyone has their definition of what the top tier is. only nike knows their true 'list.'

For at least the 3rd time. I am telling you Nike's opinion, not my own. You have no idea what I know about PSU. You are ony basing your opinion on being a fan (and saying so isn't uncivilized). If you think that is uncivilized or making things personal, this forum probably isn't the place for you. Toughen up. Maybe if PSU does, they might make the list.

you are spot on...in nike's eyes psu is not a hot program right now...that's it.

If they're actually two templates behind, I think you could argue that Penn State is on the bottom of the second tier of Nike schools (in a best case scenario).

well as far as I can gather most of the elite schools that have traditional unis used the same jersey template last last season...off the top that would include usc, psu, fsu, florida, texas, georgia, oklahoma, bama...I'm pretty sure the template was originally the oregon diamond plate that was repurposed...what I find interesting is that some of these schools did the pro combat thing but didn't update their regular gear with the new templates afterward

well as far as I can gather most of the elite schools that have traditional unis used the same jersey template last last season...off the top that would include usc, psu, fsu, florida, texas, georgia, oklahoma, bama...I'm pretty sure the template was originally the oregon diamond plate that was repurposed...what I find interesting is that some of these schools did the pro combat thing but didn't update their regular gear with the new templates afterward

yeah im surprised that the pro combat template hasnt been adopted by more schools for full time use. it seems like it would be a smart move for nike to make it the standard.

I love the idea of all red and all blue game for GA vs BSU. I feel like an all red georgia look would be pretty cool

zPfTNXq_sm_zpsu3fsswbz.jpg 8DRvuUI_sm_zpsthbhbnio.jpg

Maurer_icons-02_zps7dcbd790.png Maurer_icons-01_zpsfee43a9b.png

So we got a report of silver lids and red britches, but I just pulled this teaser photo off of georgiadogs.com

untitled.jpg

glitter red helmet?? ehhhh...I'm just praying to God that it isn't actually the horrendous fat red stripe that we have seen in that mock up

All Red vs all Blue perhaps? I hope that's what they're doing.

Why? That would look so ridiculous.

padresalt1.pngjets1.pngjaguars1.pngbucks1.png

I highly doubt thats a red stripe on the helmet as shown in those photoshoped images. It's possible I'm entirely wrong but in those images the front helmet bumper with "Dawgs" on it is not black like it appears on the website. Interested to see if there is a red vs blue matchup... However I'm more for a Red, Black, Red & Blue, Orange, Blue matchup IMO that would look sweet!

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

And is that a chin strap?

Is what a chin strap?

I think he might be referring to the picture at the top of page 20, which I believe to be the heel of the shoe for the NPC set.

It looks like shoes to me.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

This is the most painful tete-a-tete I think I've ever seen on these boards. Please, for the sake of the rest of us, just shut up.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

UGA Pro Combat

These are horiible. Dumb, just dumb. Nothing about these say UGA to me except for the G on the side of the helmet. And if it wasnt for our AD forcing Nike to leave that there who knows wth they would of put there. And dont get me started on that undershirt. Is that suppose to be the face of a bulldog?

Ok, now that I've calmed down a little bit. I've made a new thread specifialy for it.

Now I'd like to raise this question. Have any of the other schools said when they will be releasing theirs?

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

Any one post this? I don't think there will be any chance we see this on a saturday....

camohog.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Looks like it was designed after a bowling ball.

Its suppose to be red and black camo. If you look you'll see the tree and the leaves. Its been floating around the interweb for a year or two now.

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

Archived