College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just going to be in a press conference? Because the only Nike school playing in a bowl tomorrow is Purdue

Well the tweet apparently says the new look will be on the field on Jan 2. So yes, it could be Oregon, and it probably will be. But don't discount the fact there's a lot of other Nike teams playing on Jan 2. Penn State (not that they would), Michigan State, Georgia, Ohio State, Florida, Oregon, Stanford, and Oklahoma State all play on Jan 2. So maybe it's a few new teams, maybe it's just one. Who knows. Just throwing it out there.

My money's on Oklahoma State and Stanford also getting new uniforms because they're in BCS bowls as well. Maybe Michigan State and Georgia as well since Nike certainly wouldn't pass up the opportunity to put new uniforms on two teams playing against each other even if it's not a BCS bowl.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Nike Football just tweeted, "The New Look of Speed hits the field on January 2nd, but you'll get your first look tomorrow."

Guess this means special unis for Oregon. :censored:.

Sweet as long as it is not another version of those horrible fighting ducks jerseys!

spacer.png

Fingers crossed that Nike decides speed comes in school colors this year.

Well, they didn't have any problems with TCU, Florida and Boise State last year so there is hope, but with Oregon all bets are off.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

As long as they don't use volt, I'll be fine with it. Of course, they will use volt, so I won't be fine with it.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Nike Football just tweeted, "The New Look of Speed hits the field on January 2nd, but you'll get your first look tomorrow."

They're probably just debuting their shoes for next year. They always have players wear them in bowls and NFL playoffs the year before. They had a big press conference at Cowboys Stafium last year.

Well, they didn't have any problems with TCU, Florida and Boise State last year so there is hope, but with Oregon all bets are off.

They had major problems with TCU last year, or rather, TCU had major problems with Nike. Of the set Nike created for them, they only wore the black jersey. There was major fan outcry over the lack of purple in the set Nike made, which eventually pressured the AD into saying thanks but no thanks.

wisco_adidas-1.jpggbp-2.jpg

They had major problems with TCU last year, or rather, TCU had major problems with Nike. Of the set Nike created for them, they only wore the black jersey. There was major fan outcry over the lack of purple in the set Nike made, which eventually pressured the AD into saying thanks but no thanks.

Ok, yes, you're right, but what I meant was that at least with the sets Boise, TCU and Florida wore, there were no extraneous colors. No unnecessary silver or gray or "anthracite" or "volt." Yes, purple may have been missing from TCU's set initially but an all-black set would have still been all-school colors.

Ok, yes, you're right, but what I meant was that at least with the sets Boise, TCU and Florida wore, there were no extraneous colors. No unnecessary silver or gray or "anthracite" or "volt." Yes, purple may have been missing from TCU's set initially but an all-black set would have still been all-school colors.

Totally. I wasn't trying to be a stickler or anything, I just remember how pissed TCU fans were with what Nike designed for them all the way down to the socks and shoes. As for Oregon, it would be a travesty to have them trot out at the Rose Bowl in the colors you mentioned. The Rose Bowl is as traditional as it gets and provides some of the best imagery football has to offer, which is why I'm hoping for a lot of green and yellow.

wisco_adidas-1.jpggbp-2.jpg

Totally. I wasn't trying to be a stickler or anything, I just remember how pissed TCU fans were with what Nike designed for them all the way down to the socks and shoes. As for Oregon, it would be a travesty to have them trot out at the Rose Bowl in the colors you mentioned. The Rose Bowl is as traditional as it gets and provides some of the best imagery football has to offer, which is why I'm hoping for a lot of green and yellow.

While Oregon's uniform in their last Rose Bowl was just fine, this is Oregon we're talking about. Phil Knight and the Oregon athletic department look in the dictionary and say "Tradition? What's that?" They'll trot out some kind of clown suit. It's as sure as the Pope being Catholic.

A virtuous superintend exchange for staying together is to dwell a fulfilling human being as an unitary and to stand for your partner in doing the same. A mixture based on coequality and consider is the whole environment seeking weakness, colourfulness and spontaneity to flourish, while a link based on neediness and dependence creates an mood of suppression, antagonism and defensiveness. It is the balance between expressing genuine love and living an day-dream of out of, between creating a mod life by continuing to unfold your ability to concern and recreating an over the hill lifetime past reliving ago hurts, between accepting zeal and acting cold... and now even between summer weddings and winter divorces.

---------------------------------

Spam

A good direction in the interest staying together is to dwell a fulfilling life as an individual and to assistance your colleague in doing the same. A alliance based on equality and esteem is the carry out environs for love, romance and spontaneity to furbelow, while a family based on neediness and dependence creates an feel of crack-down, hate and defensiveness. It is the dissimilitude between expressing legitimate relish and living an false impression of relish, between creating a renewed vital spark away continuing to develop your know-how to sweet and recreating an old sprightliness close reliving defunct hurts, between accepting zeal and acting cold... and sometimes even between summer weddings and winter divorces.

Spam

A well-behaved rule in favour of staying together is to remain a fulfilling human being as an individual and to assistance your partner in doing the same. A alliance based on coequality and feature is the perfect milieu against love, romance and spontaneity to flourish, while a family based on neediness and dependence creates an feel of suppression, hate and defensiveness. It is the discrepancy between expressing genuine out of and living an illusion of infatuation, between creating a renewed vital spark alongside continuing to arise your aptitude to concern and recreating an superannuated sprightliness through reliving quondam hurts, between accepting tenderness and acting cold... and now even between summer weddings and winter divorces.

spam

No volt? No three shades of grey? Actual use of school colours? By G-d Nike!

These are pretty good. The white collar O and the helmet colours bug me. Had they made the helmet green and the wings yellow, or even black, these would be really nice. Still, it's a huge step up from dressing the team up in Nike colours.

user409_10.jpg

not real/ not official but a lot of Tiger fans are expecting the Boise/Oregon treatment

that looks so sick. they really need to take advantage of that perfect logo and put it on their helmets already.

Why do I feel like some of the lines between college football and the look of the XFL and Arena are blurring?

Did we ever determine if this helmet was legit or not?

Apparently not. They're wearing their normal helmets against UNC.

Based upon the SEC logo in the background, I'm guessing that this is for when they begin SEC play, or the start of next season. Plus, they probably would have officially announced this by now if it was for tonight's bowl game.

Mizzou is getting new uniforms for next season. They were never going to be for tonight. That helmet is a photoshop and nothing more.

They're probably just debuting their shoes for next year. They always have players wear them in bowls and NFL playoffs the year before. They had a big press conference at Cowboys Stafium last year.

Several teams have already worn the new shoes and gloves. They wouldn't make an announcement for that.

Archived