College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

Washington is wearing white helmets. No idea if it's the same ones they wore earlier in the year.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something to keep an eye on...we'll see if Salt Lake media are jumping the gun...

Drum and Feather done.

That's really too bad if it turns out to be true. The drum and feathers is iconic, it'll be a shame to see it go.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

ncf_u_aurburn-virginia_mb_576.jpg

From what I've seen today, Virginia introduces a new orange helmet w/ a blue facemask to pair w/ their orange jerseys vs. Auburn in their color or color Chick-Fil-A Bowl.

Plus, Cincinnati had number decals on the right of their helmet while leaving their regular logo on the left vs. Vanderbilt

Ah8WOOnCMAEwr9g.jpg

Ah8V_TFCMAIcZs-.jpg

From what I've seen today, Virginia introduces a new orange helmet w/ a blue facemask to pair w/ their orange jerseys vs. Auburn in their color or color Chick-Fil-A Bowl.

Plus, Cincinnati had number decals on the right of their helmet while leaving their regular logo on the left vs. Vanderbilt

Cincy's helmet was also matte black.

Call me crazy, but I like Virginia's orange lid.

I notice that on Oklahoma State's unis tonight, the team captains are wearing sheriff-like stars on the collars of their jersey

Saw that too, really cool effect... Nice little detail, and fits their identity really well...

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

Cincy's helmet was also matte black.

Call me crazy, but I like Virginia's orange lid.

I also like the Cavs orange helmets, its a new look to it.

baltimoreravens.png

Archived