College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

I disagree with the shiny (metallic is it called?) pants > matte pants. Nothing screams "high school" to me on uniforms other than drop shadow numbers and shiny pants. Matte just looks 100000x better and less childish IMO.

That's odd, since in the NFL, Professional Football, almost all the teams still wear shiny pants (thank God... the Giants are the team that looks cheap).

you dont think a "silver" pant would be out of place? grey is in their palette, not silver

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree with the shiny (metallic is it called?) pants > matte pants. Nothing screams "high school" to me on uniforms other than drop shadow numbers and shiny pants. Matte just looks 100000x better and less childish IMO.

That's odd, since in the NFL, Professional Football, almost all the teams still wear shiny pants (thank God... the Giants are the team that looks cheap).

you dont think a "silver" pant would be out of place? grey is in their palette, not silver

Nope... the dull gray just looks cheap to me. But all matte pants look cheap to me, so...

^ If you really wanted to hammer that point home, oldschool, you'd have mentioned the Jaguars. THOSE look cheap and hideous...just like their overall on-field look. (And this is coming from a Jags fan.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I will 3rd Buc, those old Jaguars jerseys were a modern classic and were some of the best in the league. The current Jaguars jerseys are bland and boring and look awful.

I absolutely agree about the new uniform being bland and boring.

spacer.png

Not only is Boise unveiling their Pro Combats tomorrow, but Oregon as well.

Link

I get the feeling that this board is going to explode tomorrow.

I cannot wait to see the new Oregon uniforms. My ninja duck jersey just arrived and after tomorrow I have a feeling I will be ordering another one.

spacer.png

Stanford-Nike-Pro-Combat-Helmet.png

Pretty self explanatory. Apparently, this is a concept for their helmet I and I hope to god this is what they where. That is a beautiful helmet!

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Stanford-Nike-Pro-Combat-Helmet.png

Pretty self explanatory. Apparently, this is a concept for their helmet I and I hope to god this is what they where. That is a beautiful helmet!

to me this looks like the pro combat helmet they may wear this year

Ogre does not like the sublimated binary code inside the Stanford S, even though it it quite clever:

ogre_nerds.jpg

Meh. Guess Nike is just using last year's templates. Pretty lazy. What's the point?

Thanks for the link, BTW

Not looking nearly as bad as Georgia...that's the point.

Big fan of both.

And since Boise can't wear all-blue at home in-coference anymore, here's hoping they try to go Stormtrooper for the TCU game.

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

Meh. Guess Nike is just using last year's templates. Pretty lazy. What's the point?

Thanks for the link, BTW

Not looking nearly as bad as Georgia...that's the point.

Big fan of both.

And since Boise can't wear all-blue at home in-coference anymore, here's hoping they try to go Stormtrooper for the TCU game.

So no blue on red then in the Chik-fil-A Classic?

New_Oregon_Nike_Pro_Combat_Uniforms_Top_Half.jpg

New_Oregon_Nike_Pro_Combat_Uniforms_Vertical.jpg

New_Oregon_Football_Nike_Pro_Combat_Uniforms_Cleats.jpg

New_Boise_State_Football_Uniforms_Nike_Pro_Combat_Gloves.jpg

New_Boise_State_Nike_Pro_Combat_Uniforms_Helmet.jpg

New_Boise_State_Jerseys_Nike_Pro_Combat_Uniforms_Leg.jpg

New_Boise_State_Nike_Pro_Combat_Uniforms_Full_Back.jpg

Ogre does not like the sublimated binary code inside the Stanford S, even though it it quite clever:

ogre_nerds.jpg

If Ogre went to Stanford, he would be in support of those helmets, because as we all know, Stanford players are all fine student-athletes, unlike the players at every other school in the country.

Archived