College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't see this posted yet, new Nevada uniforms. It's the WVU template and it looks good on the Wolf Pack.

6857609.jpeg

anda photo gallery

Dang, now WVU's look isn't unique. It'll probably become the newest NIKE cookie cutter design. Here's to hoping this means the Mountaineers get new uniforms next season.

It's been in the Nike team catalog for some time (meaning any team can order it).

Even though its just one template to another, this is a huge upgrade for Nevada

Actually, I didn't mind the Miami template that much. But yes, an upgrade none the less. Although it's been said. Many times many ways: Nevada needs a silver alt. Either that, or a white helmet (which would look amazing).

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Even though its just one template to another, this is a huge upgrade for Nevada

Actually, I didn't mind the Miami template that much. But yes, an upgrade none the less. Although it's been said. Many times many ways: Nevada needs a silver alt. Either that, or a white helmet (which would look amazing).

I really liked the Silver alt they wore in the Las Vegas Bowl a few years ago. It looked really sharp to me

nfl_u_kaepernick_400.jpg

new%20mexico%20bowl.jpg

I'm pretty sure these have been posted, but Colorado going back to the early 90's uniforms with the big Colorado font, is so much better than what they had.

299942_10150379254887985_23932492984_10156667_1655655_n.jpg

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

So are they not wearing the Pac-12 patch, then?

They will when they take the field, it's required.

I'm curious as to why the patch wasn't included for those pics, though. ASU and Wazzu had the patch when they unveiled their new uniforms.

So are they not wearing the Pac-12 patch, then?

They will when they take the field, it's required.

I'm curious as to why the patch wasn't included for those pics, though. ASU and Wazzu had the patch when they unveiled their new uniforms.

Attention to detail, I guess.

I can't say for certain in the Pac12, but I know in the SEC the conference has the patches made in team colors (for all sports, not just FB) and sends them to the school for them to have applied. I would imagine the Pac12 does the same thing. Sometimes they send them along very late. When Tennessee switched to the Techfit uniforms at mid-season last year, we didn't wear the SEC patch the first two games because we were waiting for the conference to send more patches to our embroiderer. Had enough left from the initial run to do about half of a set.

Also, in Colorado's case, the black "throwback" jerseys are the same ones they wore last season, so those may be last year's and they're still waiting for the new ones with the patches. It's fairly common for teams to wear old jerseys for photo shoots.

I'm torn I like Colorado's new look right now, but I thought that before they had one of the best modern looks.

ditto. they havnt just changed the identity but changed the brand as well. its ok as its well done, if they stick with it. but i loved the 2010 unis

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived