College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

Well.....I have admit, I agree with most of your grades (maybe off slighty, but close enough). The only exceptions where I'm 180 from you is Washington State and Wyoming. I give WSU a F and Wyoming a B+.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Utah ditched the monochrome last night in favour of a MUCH better look.

Game Highlights

The topographic patches looked like slashes of true crimson on the red shirts...an interesting look to say the least.

The Utes look so much better with white pants, hopefully they stick with that look. The new jerseys don't look any better or worse than the old ones to me.

RS-1.png?t=1312302854Bruins.png?t=1312302924Pats3.png?t=1312302963Cel.png?t=1312303005

Well.....I have admit, I agree with most of your grades (maybe off slighty, but close enough). The only exceptions where I'm 180 from you is Washington State and Wyoming. I give WSU a F and Wyoming a B+.

cool enough for me man. thanks for reading

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Baylor needs to use the yellow for football. It's really weird with the yellow end zones and gold helmets/pants. And the flywire has to go.

TCU's new uniforms are alright. Are the numbers the Pitt Pro Combat numbers? I don't like the random cuts in the numbers.

And I'm assuming the new flywire is on the collars. Definate miss there, no flywire is good flywire.

MK8_Iggy.pngMK8_Lemmy.pngMK8_Ludwig.pngMK8_Morton.png

Take this year's TCU helmet, stick it on last year's TCU uniforms, and there you go. The ones they have now aren't bad by any means--they're virtually the same as the previous set. But the loss of that unique collar/cuff design plus those contrived robo-cut jersey numbers = downgrade for me. Also, the black sleeves on the roadies look out of place; perhaps they won't look so out of place on their home outfits, but we'll see.

Baylor...please lose those pants. Either that, or get a jersey that goes with those pants. Ideally, though, they really should just go on back to the pants they had last year. Sure they're the old traditional triple-striped gold pants, but they look worlds better than the Cal Bears clones they had on last night. Green and gold (especially kelly green) is a striking-enough color combo on its own...no need to muck it up with mix-and-match template pieces.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

College Gameday says LSU has a secret new helmet for tonight....

LSU sports information is saying no new helmet for tonight...but they could just be covering it up.

And they actually said that LSU has a secret helmet that we could POSSIBLY see tonight.

gYH2mW9.png

I thought TCU looked just okay. The black stripe on the helmet looked kinda stupid, IMO.

I hate it, but was told they needed it because they couldn't get the hyrdographics on the helmet to match up otherwise.

Would not be surprised if LSU went with a white lid. Also, it appears Boston College isn't wearing the helmet they unveiled. The one I saw on a player had a single maroon stripe.

That would be my guess. Unless they were referring to a sneak peek at the Pro Combats for the Auburn game. Not that LSU would be wearing the unis...but that theynwould just show ambrief glimpse sometime during the game.

gYH2mW9.png

My thoughts from last night: Seriously, what the hell is flywire for? It can't possibly ACTUALLY serve as a functional part of the uniform. It looks terrible...

Not really sure of it's function, but get used to it. Right now, all 32 NFL teams will have them next season.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

I thought Kentucky-Western Kentucky was one of the nicest looking games last night. Both teams looked clean and not over-designed.

I am glad someone liked the looks of both teams. While I was at the game I kept thinking to myself that not only was the game boring, but so were the uniforms.

spacer.png

My thoughts from last night: Seriously, what the hell is flywire for? It can't possibly ACTUALLY serve as a functional part of the uniform. It looks terrible...

Not really sure of it's function, but get used to it. Right now, all 32 NFL teams will have them next season.

According to who?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived