College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

Boise State needs to put the over sized logo on both sides of the helmet. If you view the helmet from the front or the right, it looks like a generic white helmet that you would find at your local sporting goods store.

Kinda reminds me of this: http://www.buckeye50.com/Pictures/Helmets/Helmet_Penn_State.jpg

Now I am not bashing Penn State, but they should be the only team in the NCAA with a white helmet.

Miami, NC State, Louisville, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Texas, Arizona, Stanford, Auburn, South Carolina and Tennessee all have long histories of using white helmets, and those are just from the BCS conferences. Try doing some research before posting next time.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boise State needs to put the over sized logo on both sides of the helmet. If you view the helmet from the front or the right, it looks like a generic white helmet that you would find at your local sporting goods store.

Kinda reminds me of this: http://www.buckeye50.com/Pictures/Helmets/Helmet_Penn_State.jpg

Now I am not bashing Penn State, but they should be the only team in the NCAA with a white helmet.

Miami, NC State, Louisville, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Texas, Arizona, Stanford, Auburn, South Carolina and Tennessee all have long histories of using white helmets. Try doing some research before posting next time.

I think he means all white. Like it looks like in the picture. Look around before posting next time.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Miami, NC State, Louisville, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Texas, Arizona, Stanford, Auburn, South Carolina and Tennessee all have long histories of using white helmets, and those are just from the BCS conferences. Try doing some research before posting next time.

No need to be a d-ck about it.

I think he means all white. Like it looks like in the picture. Look around before posting next time.

It's kind of difficult to tell considering his professed hatred of all-white uniforms. If he had specified all-white, though, there wouldn't have been an issue. Sorry.

Is it me or are ultramodern uniforms that don't have a player name just stupid? It's like "Focus on the name on the front and not the one on the back but look at this crazy ass design."

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Is it me or are ultramodern uniforms that don't have a player name just stupid? It's like "Focus on the name on the front and not the one on the back but look at this crazy ass design."

Yeah, it entirely contradictory but then again, coming from Nike it's not surprising. I mean, they claim that the Pro Combat uniforms are meant to honor a school's heritage but most of them just look like something a half-blind freshman art student threw together. Most of them don't look too bad, but they could be so much better.

Two things: I hate when teams do a white-out but fail to wear white jerseys and white pants. It's a 50-50 split in the visual...so wearing white on red is just like wearing red on white. Do one or the other...and for white-outs do both, ala Penn State

Also, Maryland's uniforms will look exponentially better with the black helmets as opposed to the shell pattern ones.

Rumor is Maryland's pre-game uniform is just a ruse and they will be in something different. Including a never before seen "flag helmet"

You were right.

OH DEAR SWEET JESUS. WHAT IN THE BLUE :censored: IS THAT!?!?!!?

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Yeah, it entirely contradictory but then again, coming from Nike it's not surprising. I mean, they claim that the Pro Combat uniforms are meant to honor a school's heritage but most of them just look like something a half-blind freshman art student threw together. Most of them don't look too bad, but they could be so much better.

I was refering to Maryland but it works the same for Georgia.

Also, ESPN said there was a surprise and now I wish there wasn't. These special first game jerseys are TERRIBLE!

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Rumor is Maryland's pre-game uniform is just a ruse and they will be in something different. Including a never before seen "flag helmet"

Yep, just saw it on the cutaway... nasty looking. My wife just said WTF and she doesn't even know or care who's playing.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Archived