College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

Anybody else starting to think this is the most annoying guy in the CFB uniform threads?

One thing's for sure, his signature is the most annoying on the whole forum. Newsflash: Kentucky contributed zero to any of the SEC's accomplishments this past decade... so why are you bragging?

Because that is my school from the age of 8 and I support the SEC! Even though I collect jersey's from other schools. BTW, Kentucky may not have contributed anything in football besides 5 straight bowls, but don't forget about the best basketball team in the land.

UConn isn't in the SEC.

2052 - Most wins in the history of college basketball

spacer.png

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody else starting to think this is the most annoying guy in the CFB uniform threads?

One thing's for sure, his signature is the most annoying on the whole forum. Newsflash: Kentucky contributed zero to any of the SEC's accomplishments this past decade... so why are you bragging?

Because that is my school from the age of 8 and I support the SEC! Even though I collect jersey's from other schools. BTW, Kentucky may not have contributed anything in football besides 5 straight bowls, but don't forget about the best basketball team in the land.

*Ahem*

WesternKentucky.jpg

Nice pic! Boy they looked like crap in that game. Morgan Newton is a horrible QB! But I was very impressed by WKU, heck you will never hear me say anything bad about the Hilltoppers, except their uniforms.

spacer.png

Overall win totals aren't everything if they can't back them up right now.

The commercial's a bit out of date, but it's basically you in a nutshell. Wrong team, of course, but you get the point.

On a positive note of the Maryland/Miami game, The U looks so much better in orange than their older green jerseys.

I agree! I always loved their orange jerseys and pants for that matter.

WOW! The players didn't know about these uniforms until they went into the locker room tonight as reported on espn.

Not sure I believe that. They would have had to fit all of the helmets.

Equipment managers are pretty good at figuring that stuff out. They probably went thru early and did last minute fits

UConn isn't in the SEC.

r-UCONN-NATIONAL-CHAMPIONS-large.jpg

Like it or not, UConn is currently the best basketball team in the land (as much as I wish it was Butler celebrating with the trophy in this picture).

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

UConn isn't in the SEC.

r-UCONN-NATIONAL-CHAMPIONS-large.jpg

Like it or not, UConn is currently the best basketball team in the land (as much as I wish it was Butler celebrating with the trophy in this picture).

I do not have any issues with UConn. I like them and I thought that run they had last year was amazing. Go Huskies if the Cats can't do it!

spacer.png

Its even more annoying that he adds to his signature to address what people say to him. He is the worst poster but Kevin W and his endless anti-Oregon, no school colors posts are the most annoying

Okay, I don't want to be in the same group as that other guy. So, I changed my signature so I would not offend or get on anyone's nerves. I will wait until basketball season to talk more about KY.

spacer.png

Overall win totals aren't everything if they can't back them up right now.

The commercial's a bit out of date, but it's basically you in a nutshell. Wrong team, of course, but you get the point.

I would think that you would be proud that your team beat us in 1997. Even though Pitino blew that game because he would not play Derek Anderson.

spacer.png

Didn't see the game, but here's what Under Armour has up on their website (note Maryland's uniform):

terpswhite_fw11_090111_Landing.jpg

There are a couple issues I've seen with this year's UA uniforms...

1. The nameplates are too small. Even on an HDTV, the names are difficult to read. If the jerseys are wrinkled or pulled down, the names are obscured by folds and equipment.

2. The jerseys are so tight that shoulder pads are popping out of the arm holes. This is a violation of NCAA rules that state for safety reasons, all pads must be covered by the jerseys.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I guess now that all of UA is being brought up, this wouldn't be so out of place to say now - I think Utah has really downgraded thier set. At the very least, they could've kept thier now-former font (just as the Utes were really starting to "lay claim to it" - same could be said for the template cut as a whole). It wasn't by any means a unique font, per se, but it was identifiable with Utah football. The new set isn't bad, but it isn't as great as what they replaced. The only flaws the last set had, in my eyes, were the random triangles on the tops sides and the unecessary black detail on the back top of the pants that met at the stripes. Clean those up, and the set would've been perfect.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

On a positive note of the Maryland/Miami game, The U looks so much better in orange than their older green jerseys.

I agree! I always loved their orange jerseys and pants for that matter.

WOW! The players didn't know about these uniforms until they went into the locker room tonight as reported on espn.

Not sure I believe that. They would have had to fit all of the helmets.

I was just quoting what the sideline reporter said on the broadcast during the first quarter of the game.

I know you were (I heard it too). I was addressing the stated fact, not your opinion as to whether or not it was true.

ESPN is definately not a bunch of math majors. 3 (helmets) x 4 (jerseys) x 4 (pants) = 48 combinations for OK State. They said 16

They are probably just quoting a number given to them by the Okie Lite media relations people. There are probably 48 possible combinations, but only 16 the team will allow itself to wear.

Archived