College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oregon's not looking too bad today, I'm glad to see yellow come back from the dead! :P I'd like to see that jersey with the green helmet and pants someday, I think that'd look great. Or, with the green helmet and white or carbon pants.

And I love the 9-11 tribute logos I've seen so far. Arkansas' looks really cool on the field and I imagine will on the helmets as well.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

UGA's end-zone font has been changed. Went from standard college block to the curvy font similar to what the basketball team uses. Don't like it, not one bit.

INTERCEPTION RAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Look like drunken Garcia showed up today!!!

Er, anyways, where was I? Oh yeah, the font looks dumb, plus it doesn't fill up the entire end-zone like the block did. =/

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

So now adidas done went and hopped on the glove graphic game, eh?

It truly is a dog-eat-dog world out there. Who's next???

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Michigan and Notre Dame gloves for tonight´s game

308930_10150814966805249_198271385248_20926022_978542185_n.jpg

292873_10150814966490249_198271385248_20926019_1473628065_n.jpg

I like Michigan's gloves, but the design on Notre Dame's kind of look like a pattern you'd see on boxers. Not sure that I like them too much.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

UGA's end-zone font has been changed. Went from standard college block to the curvy font similar to what the basketball team uses.

The new endzone font is standard Helvetica. It's different than what the basketball team uses. Look at the G's.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

UGA's end-zone font has been changed. Went from standard college block to the curvy font similar to what the basketball team uses.

The new endzone font is standard Helvetica. It's different than what the basketball team uses. Look at the G's.

Yeah, The Gs were what tipped me off at the first place. They've changed alot of things this year with the stadium. The bands for one are in different locations.....The Carolina band is in the middle of our endzone student section....which doesn't make any sense to me. And IDK where the redcoats are but they arent in their normal spot in the north east corner. This isn't my Grandfather's Sanford Stadium, hell it ain't even my Sanford Stadium with all of these shanagins.

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

At the UW game right now, loving their helmets... It also helps they are winning against Hawaii! Think they will slap a purple W on these and keep the white lids for another game?

It wouldn't surprise me. I'd like to see it, but only once per season.

I'm loving this combo. I'm glad they finally wore it, it is the one I'd been wanting to see the most since these jerseys came out. The yellow and gray looks beautiful together.

-4be37595a547696e.JPG

maybe its just me, but i think these things are freakin rediculous... im beginning to find myself accepting the dumb duck wings, but i just cant stomach all the different color combos... stick with green and yellow.

Yeah, The Gs were what tipped me off at the first place. They've changed alot of things this year with the stadium. The bands for one are in different locations.....The Carolina

band is in the middle of our endzone student section....which doesn't make any sense to me. And IDK where the redcoats are but they arent in their normal spot in the north east corner. This isn't my Grandfather's Sanford Stadium, hell it ain't even my Sanford Stadium with all of these shanagins.

You know, Mississippi State used to use Helvetica font for endzones in the early 90s. Seeing Georgia's "BULLDOGS" endzone brings back a small memory from my childhood.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived