College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really liked the Notre Dame uniforms, I believe a team called the Fighting IRISH should use green as their primary color. The stripes looked out of place IMO. I had my doubts about Michigan's uniforms. I can't say I was a fan on the large "M" on the chest, nor the small numbers on the upper left of the jersey. I liked the shoulder stripes, and I'm a sucker for their color scheme. Overall it was a very good-looking game IMO.

MK8_Iggy.pngMK8_Lemmy.pngMK8_Ludwig.pngMK8_Morton.png

Wyoming is wearing a 9/11 set today as well.

6134306449_08e7542837.jpg

Its in the 9/11 thread as well. Thats what I get for not looking

The brown helmet yellow jersey, and brown pants look, looks great on Wyoming. The brown helmet and pants really help bring out the yellow jersey.

RS-1.png?t=1312302854Bruins.png?t=1312302924Pats3.png?t=1312302963Cel.png?t=1312303005

I'm loving this combo. I'm glad they finally wore it, it is the one I'd been wanting to see the most since these jerseys came out. The yellow and gray looks beautiful together.

-4be37595a547696e.JPG

Agreed, this is one of Oregon's better looks. The carbon helmet, and grey pants work great with the yellow. I'm not crazy about Oregon completely disregarding green in some of their combos, but this combo looks great IMO.

RS-1.png?t=1312302854Bruins.png?t=1312302924Pats3.png?t=1312302963Cel.png?t=1312303005

Indiana wearing white helmets for the first time since 1966. These would definitely look much better with stripes like their normal helmet.

394766182.jpg

well the stripes would work - IF they was in any other conference but the big 10, i LOVE the white helmets, but with stripes they look like Nebraska & Wisconsin.

I don't care what anyone else thinks.

As an ASU student, these are BAD ASS. The Pitchfork is BAD ASS. I mean I love Sparky, I really do. But the pitchfork, the uniforms, the blackout. It's all BAD ASS.

ASUBlackout2vsMizzou.jpg

make the numbers solid yellow, take ASU off the sleeves, and give them to a team whose colors are black and yellow and those would be a solid uniform.

I'm loving this combo. I'm glad they finally wore it, it is the one I'd been wanting to see the most since these jerseys came out. The yellow and gray looks beautiful together.

-4be37595a547696e.JPG

Not a fan. Yellow and gray do not work together IMO.

-4be37595a547696e.JPG

This color combo is great - I usually use this one and the following two combos on NCAA 12.

oregon6.jpg

1292748023tGuLBne.jpg

which makes sense since those are my 3 absolute least favorite combos.

-4be37595a547696e.JPG

This color combo is great - I usually use this one and the following two combos on NCAA 12.

oregon6.jpg

1292748023tGuLBne.jpg

Well, at least we now know what our preferences are, for TCU I use the following combo except I use the purple helmet:

dalton.jpg

spacer.png

-4be37595a547696e.JPG

Only Oregon can make yellow and gray silver carbon look great together.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

-4be37595a547696e.JPG

oregon6.jpg

1292748023tGuLBne.jpg

Well, at least we now know what our preferences are, for TCU I use the following combo except I use the purple helmet:

dalton.jpg

That doesn't make any sense. You either wear the matching helmet or their regular 2010 home unis:

Jeremy%2BKerley%2B0020.jpg

-4be37595a547696e.JPG

oregon6.jpg

1292748023tGuLBne.jpg

dalton.jpg

That doesn't make any sense. You either wear the matching helmet or their regular 2010 home unis:

Or he can do what he wants? I'm not sure that would match either, but whatever. Let him mix and match how he pleases.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

So is TCU guy taking Kevin's spot as forum douche/Oregon hater?

I'm not an Oregon hater at all. I actually really like their uniforms. I just don't think yellow and grey look good together. That isn't specific to Oregon.

So is TCU guy taking Kevin's spot as forum douche/Oregon hater?

No one is replacing anyone. It's statements like these that start 5 page arguments and derail threads in the first place.

In other news:

black-jersey.jpg

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived