College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh god those are horrible! Russell, UA, just stop. UA, keep all of your crazy stuff for Maryland, and Russell, just stop making uniforms.

Wait, did they color in the helmet logo as well? Dear god it's worse than I thought!

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I'm really tired of people complaining about uniforms. Companies try new things and they get bashed. If you want all teams to wear plain blank jerseys and have no creativity at all then get in your delorean and hit 88.

It's 2011 uniforms are going to change and advance with new ideas and you're going to have to get used to it. Things like these South Carolina uniforms are one game things, if you don't like them then don't watch the ONE game they're used for.

spacer.png

I'm really tired of people complaining about uniforms. Companies try new things and they get bashed. If you want all teams to wear plain blank jerseys and have no creativity at all then get in your delorean and hit 88.

It's 2011 uniforms are going to change and advance with new ideas and you're going to have to get used to it. Things like these South Carolina uniforms are one game things, if you don't like them then don't watch the ONE game they're used for.

I'm with you 100% all the way....except these. i don't get how if its wounded warrior, shouldn't it be Camo? not all that stuff. no problem with the idea, just confused by the execution

I have no problem with teams wearing different uniforms. If USC wants to wear these, then they should go right ahead. I have a problem with how stupid these look.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived