College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Florida A&M vs Southern is on Versus, what an ugly looking game. Color on color, A&M in orange-orange-orange/green, Southern is blue-gold-white. What is up with A&M's pants? Thyere orange in front, green in the back

It's Florida A&M, what do you expect? I remember playing NCAA 2002 and picking the face them just because they wore ugly jerseys.

Eh, I'm not really liking Oklahoma State in matte grey helmets. I do like the grey pants, but the helmet not so much. It'd have looked alot better if it were a lighter gray.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

FAMU loves ugly uniforms. If Russell trashes an ugly template, FAMU walks over to the trash can, picks it out of the garbage, and says "OMG THESE ARE TEH AWESOME!"

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Am I the only one who really likes the grey helmet and pants? It gives them kind of a gun smoke like feel, which I think is really cool.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Am I the only one who really likes the grey helmet and pants? It gives them kind of a gun smoke like feel, which I think is really cool.

If they darkened the pants to match the helmet, I'd really like this look from Okie State

That, I do agree with. But even still, I like it.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

No, I like them too, but I believe they need to recolor the helmet and make it a little lighter.

spacer.png

Nothing would look good with those unis, which is why you like them

I'm talking about the Orange helmet and pants. It would look good with maroon jersey. Sorry if I didn't clarify that.

Archived