College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My team is going with white - blue - white today and it looks great.

At least they'll look decent while Florida is tearing them apart

Yeah, that is precisely what I was thinking. As a matter of fact, I am thinking about leaving my seat and go back to tailgating.

spacer.png

Yeah, that is precisely what I was thinking. As a matter of fact, I am thinking about leaving my seat and go back to tailgating.

I don't know, they're driving right now.

In other news, USF wearing Gold, Green, Gold today, and they look exactly like Baylor.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I don't know, they're driving right now.

In other news, USF wearing Gold, Green, Gold today, and they look exactly like Baylor.

That is why I was hoping they would get rid of the Gold helmet. Well, at least they don't have the bear claws

spacer.png

Bleh, Huskers' Techfits look pretty bad today. I'm seeing more equals signs than actual stripes. That being said, the Huskers' red pants matched up against Wyoming's brown look really nice. I wouldn't have minded seeing a gold yellow jersey with brown pants though.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I agree.

I hate the black ones, but that jersey with the blue sublimated checkerboard is ingenious. Not too simple, not too busy.

I prefer the all blue look, but this was a nice change. Too bad they didn't help them out tonight. This season ticket holder left his seat and is now tailgating, and on my iPad.

spacer.png

Just you cause you say stupid :censored: on the reg and nuordr cause he posts about how great the SEC is when his team blows dick

That is rich coming from a Raiders fan.

Now to keep it on topic....those Maryland unis a few weeks back...I freaking loved them.

Just you cause you say stupid :censored: on the reg and nuordr cause he posts about how great the SEC is when his team blows dick

Well, we may be bad in football, but stay around when basketball season hits and we will you will see how bad we are!

I guess every school in the country could have an argument like that.

"Dude, Fairleigh Dickinson sucks!"

"Oh yeah? We'd murder your school in women's bowling!"

That doesn't make the argument any more valid.

True! Back to the topic at hand, after watching Florida for most of the night, I really do not like their white jersey and pants together. They need to go back to the blue or orange pants.

spacer.png

Well, we may be bad in football, although we do go to bowl games most of the time. Yet, wait till basketball season and you can see if we are still bad.

I knew you would say that, news flash, the SEC sucks at basketball

Hell yeah they do!

uk-final-four-2011.jpg

... Oh.

Ah well, I'll at least try and keep this thread on-topic.

West Virginia looks weird when they wear yellow at home. I know it's one of their two school colors, but it still looks weird. Yellow will always be a "road" color to me.

Archived