College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

Ah well, I'll at least try and keep this thread on-topic.

West Virginia looks weird when they wear yellow at home. I know it's one of their two school colors, but it still looks weird. Yellow will always be a "road" color to me.

Their is too much yellow going on in that game. I thought WVU had thick striping on their pants, when did they change those?

spacer.png

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah well, I'll at least try and keep this thread on-topic.

West Virginia looks weird when they wear yellow at home. I know it's one of their two school colors, but it still looks weird. Yellow will always be a "road" color to me.

I don't know. I like their Yellow on White look. But the all Yellow does look pretty weird. It would help if they darkened the yellow on the uniforms, because right now it looks really bright. It could just be the TV I'm watching it on, but it hurts my eyes slightly.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I do not know why, but I really like Wyoming's uniform. Here is a pic of the game today.

Despite the cookie-cutter Missouri template, I rather like them as well. Pretty much anything in brown and yellow will look good.

Meanwhile, Nebraska has techfits that are tearing and contorting and twisting every which way.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I do not know why, but I really like Wyoming's uniform. Here is a pic of the game today.

Despite the cookie-cutter Missouri template, I rather like them as well. Pretty much anything in brown and yellow will look good.

Meanwhile, Nebraska every Adidas team has techfits that are tearing and contorting and twisting every which way.

Fixed that for you.

YES!!! Oregon going with the green helmets, regular white jerseys, and I'm not sure what pants, but I think it'll be grey.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Is WVU using the yellow jerseys as primary homes this year? Can't say I'm a fan of it.

Just flipped on the game and agree. The pants and jersey's aren't even the same shade of yellow. If they were wearing navy pants, they'd look a hell of a lot better. Or get a yellow helmet and rock the monochrome.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

Hi, Moderators. You there?

I love the CCSLC, although I lurk more than I post. But this is getting ridiculous.

It sucks to check on a thread after a day of watching football, see 5-6 new pages about a uniform-related topic, and have to dig through a pile of crap to actually find any substantive information or opinions about uniforms. I don't want to tell you how to do your job, but if I were you, I would be deleting any posts that contain nothing but ad hominems or stupid trash talk. If posters don't get the hint after a couple warnings, I would ban them.

Is there a reason why we're not currently taking this approach? If it's simply a matter of too many posts and not enough time, I'd be happy to help out.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Do North Dakota state and Wyoming have the exact same template? Both had a strange diamond shape on their sides...

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Not a fan of the template but those do look sharp.

Does anyone else hate West Virginia's uniform DESIGN as much as I do. Color aside, the jersey and pants piping is horrendous.

Yes. I hate them at least as much as you do. Maybe even more. And who thought going all yellow was a good idea? Or that it would look "tough?"

Being the old school fool that I am, I'm surprised that I actually liked Oklahoma State's look today.

Finally, I like ASU's jerseys and helmets. The pants aren't working.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived