Clothing Lines

TalktoChuck

I am working on a label for running clothes. The good ones out there are just way too expensive. $35 dollars for a simple under armour shirt!? come on!

I will be sure to post a request here when I am ready to go

Your clothes look like btw

vegasbowl.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Me and some hockey buddies had started designing shirts this past season. We got a facebook and Spreadshirt account up and runnin' in October and have recently started lookin' for some local screen printers to get some shirts printed since we could make more money that way. We call our line, "UGE Hockey". which is "HUGE" without the "H" It's a word used around our locker room that one of our teammates picked up from junior hockey. It's supposed to be a lifestyle that hockey players live, ya know, playing hockey and partying, being "greasy".

Check us out - UGE Hockey Facebook - UGE Hockey Spreadshirt Store

397004_290615997660878_1304920865_n.jpg

Here's our current logo, and here's two of our shirts.

405138_325312370857907_2094831232_n.jpg302161_229317053790773_235289916_n.jpg

I would definitely be interested in buying some designs from people here, I own the clothing line Sports Swag. Feel free to email me at kabir@sportsswag.com!

How did you get to use the likenesses of both Paul and Griffin on your main page? How did you pull that off?

Especially when you do not even use the likenesses of Gio and the Sharks player you worked with on your website but claim you work with them?

• 9 months later...

Starting your own clothing line isn't that hard you just need to get the basics done:

1. Develop Cool Art

2. Google / Screen printers in your city

3. Gather phone numbers then call to become aware of pricing / You can play the pricing game with each show by saying, "I was talking to another printer down the street and there prices were "X" can you meet that etc."

4. Quality of Tee's. You can buy tee's from the printer or you can go online to ebay, amazon etc. and buy bulk tees. Or if you want to hussle these tee's just go to the swap meet or flea market and buy bulk tees from a vendor there.

5. I suggest you get custom hang tags, care labels. They are cheap and inexpensive. Google / Custom hang tags / Custom Embroidered labels etc.

6. Review / Art + Printer + Tee + Hang Tag = Finished Product

7. Find a site like Shopify.com and use it as a platform to sell or etsy.com

8. Get a Square sell the tee's in person to anyone.

9. Make merch pages that have, Wholesale price / MSRP / Product number / Colorways / Delivery Dates

10. Think big act small. Do not get ahead of yourself but gettin ghtis off the ground will not be cheap but it will be fun

Final note, If you are goign to do it, then do it. It's not rocket science it's making a selling a T-SHIRT. You are good!

AD

Archived