NFL all-white uni's. Who should/shouldn't list

JohnnySeoul

This uniform has enough red in it to not be boring like a lot of the others teams in the NFL looks like someone hemorrhaging internally barfed on each shoulder and it dripped down the side.

Fixed.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This uniform has enough red in it to not be boring like a lot of the others teams in the NFL looks like someone hemorrhaging internally barfed on each shoulder and it dripped down the side.

Fixed.

That is a matter of opinion!

spacer.png

Fixed.

So was my post. ^_^

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Fixed.

So was my post. ^_^

So what is your favorite white on white look? Here is another great look...the Blue helps drown out the white. Denver+Broncos+v+Baltimore+Ravens+SmIjGKi81UZl.jpg

spacer.png

I agree with you nuordr, I have always really liked the Cardinals set, but I think the red pants could be scratched altogether. I own an authentic away Larry Fitzgerald jersey, and seeing that up close made me like them even more. It seems almost a higher quality than the other authentics I have. They are probably one of the few teams whose away uniforms are more appealing to me than their homes.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Here's what the brown pants SHOULD look like:

3828195230_80855bd2d7_o.jpg

It's amazing how much better that uniform becomes by simply adding stripes to the pants. This coming from someone who liked the brown pants even when they didn't have stripes.

RS-1.png?t=1312302854Bruins.png?t=1312302924Pats3.png?t=1312302963Cel.png?t=1312303005

You two are pretty much alone with that. The horrendousness of the Cardinals' road unis are one of the rare things which brings together modernists and traditionalists. They are a blight against humanity.

I think they could be salvageable with only a few minor adjustments. It's not a good look, but I really don't think it's as bad as it's being made out to be.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

You two are pretty much alone with that. The horrendousness of the Cardinals' road unis are one of the rare things which brings together modernists and traditionalists. They are a blight against humanity.

That is how I feel about the white on white of these teams:

Browns

Rams

Falcons

Vikings

Bengals

Jets

Bills

Chiefs

Eagles

Bears

spacer.png

I've been thinking about this for a while, and here is my answer. Any team that normally wears white pants with there colored shirt can wear White road pants. (Some don't get away with it so easily, the Texans for instance).

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I was hoping the Bills would unveil blue pants with their white jersey's but the white/white combo isn't bad. The colors really pop imo against the white. Also like the charging buffalo on the pants and back of the jersey...plus the word mark on the front.

87888_Bills_Bears_Football.jpg

3d2b32cc2fb9c912f50e6a7067001523_2.jpg

I was hoping the Bills would unveil blue pants with their white jersey's but the white/white combo isn't bad. The colors really pop imo against the white. Also like the charging buffalo on the pants and back of the jersey...plus the word mark on the front.

3d2b32cc2fb9c912f50e6a7067001523_2.jpg

Striped socks rule! Carry on.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

I've never been a fan of white-on-white. It looks okay on some teams, but it just seems too clean and sterile to me. Now back when players used to play in the mud, well that's a different story. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) those days are -for the most part- long gone.

I've never been a fan of white-on-white. It looks okay on some teams, but it just seems too clean and sterile to me. Now back when players used to play in the mud, well that's a different story. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) those days are -for the most part- long gone.

Well, it's not exactly Colts vs Giants from the 1950's but here's some mud for ya....courtesy of Soldier Field.

87837_Bills_Bears_Football.jpg

Archived