Norwich and Swansea Kit Concepts

Hockey Nerd

I like them a lot! Even as small a detail as the black collar outline on the home shirt looks great and fitting to me, because it seems to mirror the outline around the crest.

Great work! I'm curious to see what Mockba thinks of these, seeing as he's probably the biggest Norwich fan here.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

The raglan sleeve idea is interesting; I kinda like it. The white collar looks a bit out of place on the home shirt, though. Making that green would create the continuation look you have on the away, plus you could add the black collar detail.

I'd be curious to see what you thought of my Norwich crest redesign project, which also includes a take on kits.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

The raglan sleeve idea is interesting; I kinda like it. The white collar looks a bit out of place on the home shirt, though. Making that green would create the continuation look you have on the away, plus you could add the black collar detail.

I'd be curious to see what you thought of my Norwich crest redesign project, which also includes a take on kits.

Your crest is absolutely beautiful, the canary is perfect and those jerseys are damn spiffy. I love the unique design of them.

Here's and update based on your opinions:

Norwich2copy.jpg

I know this isnt your doing, but that "lion" in their crest might be the worst looking creature I have ever seen. What is going on in the face??

Mockba's version of that logo is light years better. I know lots of soccer teams have very old logos, but they should seriously upgrade their logo for the switch to the new league.

I've decided to post my Swansea concept here as well so I don't have 2 topics on the front page, C&C please.

SwanseaFinal.jpg

I get the throwback to the 60's kits but that orange is hideous, and it should have been left in the 60's. Red would have been a better color to work with on the kits. Swansea have kinda adopted red as a third color here of late. It looks a little color by numberish, so I would add like a design or a some stripes to the kit.

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

I've decided to post my Swansea concept here as well so I don't have 2 topics on the front page, C&C please.

SwanseaFinal.jpg

I get the throwback to the 60's kits but that orange is hideous, and it should have been left in the 60's. Red would have been a better color to work with on the kits. Swansea have kinda adopted red as a third color here of late. It looks a little color by numberish, so I would add like a design or a some stripes to the kit.

http://www.newsoccerjerseys.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Swansea-away.jpg

This is one of their their new 11/12 jersey, this was what I went off of.

SwanseaFinal.jpg

I know, but if you did more research on it you would find something more tradiotnal. Swansea Kit History

As a Liverpool fan, Adidas makes some updated crap that has nothing to do with LFC and our glorious history, like our 3rd kit this year has :censored:ing blue on it!!!

Here is a website that you can find some old kits and help with your progression. Keep doing what your doing, its good to see more soccer concepts.

HFK English

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

SwanseaFinal.jpg

I know, but if you did more research on it you would find something more tradiotnal. Swansea Kit History

As a Liverpool fan, Adidas makes some updated crap that has nothing to do with LFC and our glorious history, like our 3rd kit this year has :censored:ing blue on it!!!

Here is a website that you can find some old kits and help with your progression. Keep doing what your doing, its good to see more soccer concepts.

HFK English

Here is a red version, ALL i hvae done is simply switched the orange for red.

SwanseaFinal2.jpg

Archived