What in the world?

KJHillis

That is the best thing in the history of everything.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I, too, love it when high schools have nicknames unique to the area.

I also love it when high schools use a play on words. There was a high school in a tiny town of Ayr, N.D. The high school has been closed for years, but the team nickname lives on in sports legend.

They were the Ayr Rifles.

I love this board...first you have people that bitch that high schools rip off NFL and NCAA teams with their names and logos...then...when you have something unique, it gets ripped too. Well you can't have it both ways, I think it is great, both the history and the fact the helmet logo is true to the rock painting. I remember the old thread from a few years back about unique mascots in NCAA and high schools. I guess this one slipped through the cracks back then.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

I love this board...first you have people that bitch that high schools rip off NFL and NCAA teams with their names and logos...then...when you have something unique, it gets ripped too. Well you can't have it both ways, I think it is great, both the history and the fact the helmet logo is true to the rock painting. I remember the old thread from a few years back about unique mascots in NCAA and high schools. I guess this one slipped through the cracks back then.

I'm all for unique mascots in high school football, and I absolutely love the idea behind the Piasabirds. That being said, I believe that the logo is too realistic and in bad need of an update.

RS-1.png?t=1312302854Bruins.png?t=1312302924Pats3.png?t=1312302963Cel.png?t=1312303005

I'm all for unique mascots in high school football, and I absolutely love the idea behind the Piasabirds. That being said, I believe that the logo is too realistic and in bad need of an update.

it's great for a logo inspiration but I agree that it needs to be re-proportioned and simplified a bit but has a ton of potential

Coupled with the thread title and the shape of the logo, I thought the bird thing looked like a terrible rendering of the US on a map making the logo have another meaning, but then realized it didn't. Oh well.

Archived