NCAA Uniform Concept

cshookemHORNS

HEY You dont say that.

Texas have had elite programs for decades now.

Decades upon decades.

Do not say that because there probably better than other division one college football that You would know.

sawemoff2.JPG

On another note, Spleen being a douche and Kevin thinking he's Jesus... The whole act is really getting old, guys.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can see the concept. It's clearly one of the best UT concept i have ever seen. It's modern with out :censored:ting all over tradition. No black for black sake, no piping to no where no, bra-striping, it's just a good all around concept. I think this should be submitted to UT for serious consideration.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Are you incapable of putting comas in your sentences?

How do you put a "coma" in a sentence? I thought that was a deep state of unconsciousness.

it's an art only Ben Stein can do.

POTD material?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

i can see the concept. It's clearly one of the best UT concept i have ever seen. It's modern with out :censored:ting all over tradition. No black for black sake, no piping to no where no, bra-striping, it's just a good all around concept. I think this should be submitted to UT for serious consideration.

How do you see it and thanks

HEY You dont say that.

Texas have had elite programs for decades now.

Decades upon decades.

Do not say that because there probably better than other division one college football that You would know.

HEY im just saying that Texas needs a new uniform set and I've been the biggest UT fan for 15 years so kiss my ass

Go to tinypic.com and upload it there. After uploading and typing in the anti-spybot letters, you'll see a variety of URLs. Right click on the one that says "Forums and Message Boards" and click select all. Copy it and come back here to CCSLC. Click "Add Reply" like you normally would. You'll see a button here in the post options that looks like a green polaroid picture. It's two buttons to the right of the smiley face emoticon. Click that and paste your link into it. Then click insert image. You might have to figet around and take off the and %7Boption%7D at the beginning and end, but I'd be happy to do that for you if something doesn't work. Looking forward to seeing your concept.

Thank you!

I'm not sure if you're new to Inkscape (or whatever program you may be using), but it appears that you're just filling in strokes that aren't connected. I've seen other people do this, it just doesn't look right IMO. Try creating shapes using the Bezier tool, or even just use the rectangle tool to make pant stripes.

Aside from that, I still don't like the black for Texas. I think you could update their uniform, making it modern while still keeping the classic feel. I like that font for them, though.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I'm not sure if you're new to Inkscape (or whatever program you may be using), but it appears that you're just filling in strokes that aren't connected. I've seen other people do this, it just doesn't look right IMO. Try creating shapes using the Bezier tool, or even just use the rectangle tool to make pant stripes.

Aside from that, I still don't like the black for Texas. I think you could update their uniform, making it modern while still keeping the classic feel. I like that font for them, though.

Yea i am new to inkscape thats probably why it looks how it looks

No problem, try checking out gingerbreadman's tutorials in the General Design forum. They will help you greatly with learning some of the basics of the program.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Ummmm, you just colored in random blotches. All that buildup for nothing. Damn.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Ummmm, you just colored in random blotches. All that buildup for nothing. Damn.

i know that ive never done one before it was the easy thing to do

Don't do what's easy, do what looks good.

No problem, try checking out gingerbreadman's tutorials in the General Design forum. They will help you greatly with learning some of the basics of the program.

Yes, do this. Watching his tutorials helped me a lot when I was learning Inkscape.

And also, you can get rid of the MJB and my name on that template.

Archived