NCAA Uniform Concept

cshookemHORNS

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks a little better, but the colors are still off.

Here are the Official WKU Color Codes:

WKU Red

CMYK: 0 100 75 4

WEB: C60C30

WKU Black

CMYK: 0 0 0 100

WEB: 1E1E1E

WKU Gray

CMYK: 16 11 11 29

Grayscale: 35% Black

WEB: A2A4A3

And of course White

Here is a better logo with the correct colors

wkulogo1.png

t8ojkk.jpg24fhb3a.pngopr7er.png23tfsx.png

Can you please start thinking these through and executing them a little more/better? There are so many errors on these things that should be fixed and learned before you start flooding the concepts forum. Not trying to be harsh, but it's kinda like... etiquette to those of us who actually sit down and think something out-- and make sure it looks good before posting. If you need a laundry list, I will gladly provide it.

"BRONCOS" on the pants are half way filled in, that' an example of how you didn't take your time and make it look nice. When you act like you don't care through your concepts that makes people not want to give their opinions on how they think to make it look better.

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

"BRONCOS" on the pants are half way filled in, that' an example of how you didn't take your time and make it look nice. When you act like you don't care through your concepts that makes people not want to give their opinions on how they think to make it look better.

Hey sorry i dont know why its cut because on inkscape its filled in all the way

Is it just me or does the logo on the helmet look squished down. The height/width ratio of the logo looks off.

It's not just you...it's off.

Thought so. Also noticed the same thing on the pants.

One thing that has to be done with regards to the logos is to maintain the proper size ratios. If not, they end up looking stetched or squished and not right at all.

gYH2mW9.png

fixed side stripe and put logo there instead and put broncos on back

The Broncos don't have the correct aspect ratio, especially on the pants. Also, the Broncos text is coming off of the pants.

ok im new to this so help me here aspect ratio?

Basically, the head is squished. When you're stretching your images hold ctrl.

Go here

Archived