Dallas Cowboys Network

rainmaker17

dcn.jpg

Where to begin with this hideous thing. For one it feels like it takes up a third of the screen. I kept finding myself trying to peek under it to see what was going on. Secondly, what is up with the pink and blue "spirits" or whatever they are to the left and right. The whole thing was really distracting and I hope they get enough grief that they change it for the remaining three games.

newsig.jpg

dcn.jpg

Where to begin with this hideous thing. For one it feels like it takes up a third of the screen. I kept finding myself trying to peek under it to see what was going on. Secondly, what is up with the pink and blue "spirits" or whatever they are to the left and right. The whole thing was really distracting and I hope they get enough grief that they change it for the remaining three games.

As bad as it is/was. they earned a 31 share locally last night. People really will never care on what occurs for four preseason games as long as they see their Cowboys.

dcn.jpg

As bad as it is/was. they earned a 31 share locally last night. People really will never care on what occurs for four preseason games as long as they see their Cowboys.

I think a lot of NFL fans were more excited about this preseason than most, not just the fans in Dallas.

And as a Dallas fan, it was painfully distracting to watch.

newsig.jpg

THIS is especially ridiculous.

Screenshot2011-08-13at124256AM.png

I feel like this is being shot through some sort of acid-induced tunnel vision.

Aside from being large, why does the bug have tenths of a second on it? Has the NFL adopted NHL and NBA timing rules?

THIS is especially ridiculous.

Screenshot2011-08-13at124256AM.png

I feel like this is being shot through some sort of acid-induced tunnel vision.

Aside from being large, why does the bug have tenths of a second on it? Has the NFL adopted NHL and NBA timing rules?

No. It's obviously trying to be different for the sake of being different.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Archived