Where's GB vs. Cleveland on NFL Network?

BlueSky

NFL Network has been promoting tonight's Packers-Browns game to be shown live. Even nfl.com says that game is "Live on NFL Network." Our Dish Network guide says Packers at Browns should be showing. Problem is, NFL Network has had a replay of Ravens-Eagles on since at least 815pm EDT (when I turned it on) and there's no explanatory crawl or anything.

Anybody know what's going on here?

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I've flipping back and forth between Packers-Browns and other programming, and the game's been on the entire time.

I'm noticing now that NFL Network is sticking with one feed for each of their preseason telecasts; years past, they would have the home team's broadcast in the first half, and the visiting team's in the other. I'm kinda surprised that they didn't use the Browns telecast since they were the home team, but you can't go wrong with a Kevin Harlan-Rich Gannon broadcast though.

Googled this and found a few threads on satellite TV boards. Apparently for an unknown (so far) reason, Dish had Packers-Browns on their SD feed and the Ravens-Eagles replay on the HD feed. I never thought to check the SD channel. DirecTV had Packers-Browns on both feeds as scheduled.

Who would put different games on SD and HD? Oh, apparently Dish would. Seriously, WTF Dish?

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived